Sign in to follow this  
ardvarkdb

Australian SASR Units (Ported from Armed Assault)

Great units! One thing, can you make contact with whoever can change the Armedassault.info mirror? It still has v1.0 of the units (the ones that crash). Thanks.

Has anyone tried these in Arrowhead? Is there any reason they wouldn't work? Like - is the engine or rendering the same or whatever?

I'll give it a go and see how well it works.

Most addons and original models from Arma 2 work in OA, they just don't have the proper thermal imaging texture, so theres no detail while using FLIR

FYI Armaholic link broken for me. Mediafire still works.

Note: It seems this mod works in OA but FYI it still requires A2 to be installed.

Hey wondering if you are going to update them to multicam cammo, or just use the TF86 models and wack some Australian flags on either would be awesome

Nice work! Any chance of updating your SF units from ARMA and porting them over?

Any chance of getting backpack proxies for these guys for OA? I love the units but hate not being able to use backpacks with them.

@Bugkill: Sorry, I won't be updating any of the Arma 1 addons.

@Colosseum: I sent all the mlods to Sabre to do a retexture a while back. Not sure if he has any plans for a public release or what, but that is likely the only way this addon will be updated. If he does plan to do a reskin and release it then it shouldn't be hard for him to toss in the backpack proxy and update the config.

Great! Thanks for the quick response. I'll keep my eye out for the release.

@Colosseum: I sent all the mlods to Sabre to do a retexture a while back. Not sure if he has any plans for a public release or what, but that is likely the only way this addon will be updated. If he does plan to do a reskin and release it then it shouldn't be hard for him to toss in the backpack proxy and update the config.

I'd be willing to lend a hand if needed.