Sign in to follow this  
ChrisS55

360 Controller Y-axis Inversion please?

The title says it all. No Arma 2 for me until it's implemented, as I (along with many others out there, it seems) am now a couch gamer.

Hmmm I kind of forgot this, I would say this game can be alittle hard playing it on a controller, I've tried many different schemes they dont work well with the command system and whatnot.

I guess im not L33T enough, BIS Please add this option its a small problem but its very welcomed. :yay:

Is there software for the controller that allows this? The other day someone was complaining about their mouse speed and I asked if they adjusted it in their mouse software. They thanked me, later.

What prevents you from asigning UP to Y- and DOWN to Y+ in the control panel (or vice-versa) ?

Can you please add an option to invert look with the 360 pad , im sure it wouldnt take you guys long to implement this fairly simple option.

Thank you.

@EricM you can maually map the controller but you cant assign right trigger to fire for some silly reason .

if you want to inverted just go to option and input the data on the control screen, double click the up and down, and enter the direction using the xbox controler. That's the way i did it and i got mines inverted and works like a charm