Sign in to follow this  
Ludovico Technique

Monsters, zombies and so on

release this in the next weekend ! plz (if you cant release it now )

Charon do you still belive you can relase addon in this weekend? Or do you still face problems wich are blocking you public relase?

I was wondering this too.

Of course people have little patience anymore, false release dates have been issues in the past, and this one again will probably be another one. For the record I'm not holding my breath on a weekend release.

Also, from what I've concluded over one of his post a few pages ago, he won't be active for a few weeks so if it isn't released this week then the next chance that we have is perhaps February.

I want quality and this mod as much as the next guy, but seriously don't get people's hopes up.

Yea. I have nothing to do today and I am REALLY looking foward to trying this out with my friend Mary.

I dont think he would say it would come out this weekend and confirm it multiple times and then NOT release it. Well unless something went horribly wrong or he's just an ass.

I think we should not say anything like that ,,...Well unless something went horribly wrong or he's just an ass. "

He proves that he is very competent person who spent a lot of hours on scripting, modeling, etc. in idea to create very big, innovation thing (spreading of infection) for all arma 2 coumunity for free.

If he won't relase it now or one week, 2, 3 later it means he just can't :)

I think we should not say anything like that ,,...Well unless something went horribly wrong or he's just an ass. "

He proves that he is very competent person who spent a lot of hours on scripting, modeling, etc. in idea to create very big, innovation thing (spreading of infection) for all arma 2 coumunity for free.

If he won't relase it now or one week, 2, 3 later it means he just can't :)

I definitely see your point, but missing promised dates kind of compromises integrity.

I definitely see your point, but missing promised dates kind of compromises integrity.

Maybe the people who complain should think about their own integrity.

If you supported him before and he says it's not ready yet or it can't be released yet, support him in that too.

He's doing this for you guys, the least you can do is support him and wait till he thinks it can be released.

Well yeah...Naturally it's for the community otherwise he would of never even posted and made progress updates and videos and all that jazz.

Look, that's not the point. We all support Charon, and eagerly await the mod have been waiting sincer October. The point is, he needs to stop making false release dates. That's all I'm asking, it's just creating a negative spin on things when time passes and people go,

"Oh hey, he said it was yesterday, it's now today!"

Release this addon with NO offical release date, just do it randomly if you want to. Enough with getting hopes up. It would be cool if it was released this weekend but, if I remember right he lives in the UK so, considering I'm in the US it's near 10 PM there. Otherwise if I'm wrong, just keep hoping. Martin Luther King's day means extended weekend as well. (:

To ^^ all. He will release when he wants to.

Those new to these forums have to realise that people are giving of their OWN time.

Some modders have left communities because of whiners 'when is it ready WAAAAAA WAAAAAA'

Get a grip. Your life won't end if you dont get it this YEAR ! It's ........ a ......... GAME !

Well yeah...Naturally it's for the community otherwise he would of never even posted and made progress updates and videos and all that jazz.

Look, that's not the point. We all support Charon, and eagerly await the mod have been waiting sincer October. The point is, he needs to stop making false release dates. That's all I'm asking, it's just creating a negative spin on things when time passes and people go,

"Oh hey, he said it was yesterday, it's now today!"

Release this addon with NO offical release date, just do it randomly if you want to. Enough with getting hopes up. It would be cool if it was released this weekend but, if I remember right he lives in the UK so, considering I'm in the US it's near 10 PM there. Otherwise if I'm wrong, just keep hoping. Martin Luther King's day means extended weekend as well. (:

I agree with this guy completely, it's not like anyone is screaming for Charon's blood or anhything, it's just that some of us will prefer either that he release it when he says or he just says nothing and release it whenever.

Also Charon's a big boy he can take constructive criticism from his fans every now and then, he doesn't need rabid hardcore modders to come in a defend him like dogs everytime someone gets a little "complainy".

Lol, at the argument.

I wasnt calling him an ass, im just saying after all this hype and he doesnt release it today THEN he would be an ass.

UNLESS something went wrong in the mod that rendered it unplayable.

Its only fair.

I appreciate all your work Charon.

This isn't a arguement, why are others saying it is, lol? It's just being logical. As for modders leaving because of whiners, that's a bit immature. Just saying. (:

Lol, at the argument.

I wasnt calling him an ass, im just saying after all this hype and he doesnt release it today THEN he would be an ass.

UNLESS something went wrong in the mod that rendered it unplayable.

Its only fair.

The hype was mostly created by everyone here. He just showed progress and interesting new features for zombiemods. For the millionth time: He is doing it for free, he doesnt owe you anything. You are in no position to make any demands at all.

Anyway Charon..it's obvious that peeps have no more patience..but personally ME and i m sure the 90% of guyz here,wants the "functionality" AND "Quality" that YOU Aim for ;)

Keep up the good work..and for the rest more-than-anxious guyz..please buy

L4D1 or 2 to keep u occupied ..while Charon works 4 u ;)

hehe, totaly have to agree on all of those points! :bounce3: :yay:

SeXy, need to make different types of zombies,

Ex. zombies can take more damage than a normal human being.

and it NEEDS to work with A.C.E.!!!!! PLZ!!!

anyway it looks great is their a due date?

how long does it take for someone to be infected?

So is it coming or not?

Guess not, you can hope for Monday but I wouldn't hold my breath.

To all the tossers here with that "unsatisfied customer attitude" towards a free product i seriously recommend you to Demand your money back !

Hahaha