Sign in to follow this  
silola

DAC V2.1 (WIP) discussion

I can help with the spanish too :pet6:

Edited by PataPalo

Dear God, give me patience ... immediately
:pray:please i, too:butbut:

Hi :)

The english and the german demo ist complete now.

The english and the german readme is 90% complete.

I hope the public release is this month, if nothing serious happens in the next few days :rolleyes:

Greetings from Germany

Silola

holy sh**t...

...there is god :D

thats awesome news

thanks for the big effort you put in this projekt.Greetings from Berlin"Amen":o

Awesome! Time to dust off my mission that was waiting for this! :yay:

I hope the public release is this month, if nothing serious happens in the next few days :rolleyes:

Greetings from Germany

Silola

Awesome news! Finally been waiting for it a long time. Any tutorials for newbies like me?

Greetings from Germany

Silola

Music to our ears Silola :) Great news, thank you and all people involved!

All good things come to those who wait... :yay:

too do:

Install ArmA2 :now:

prepare missions for DAC! :hammer:

buy food and drinks :don2: :pill:

wait for DAC release :whistle:

Greetings from Germany

Silola

that´s the music I wanna hear :yay:

Great news,

Can't wait to start doing missions where real war is going on.

V.

Cant wait to get my hands on this, Ive been waiting on this since A2 came out... I miss DAC terribly!!

Cant wait to get my hands on this, Ive been waiting on this since A2 came out... I miss DAC terribly!!

RIGHT:sun:

Sooner the better so we can build some proper missions! :bounce3:

Also the one and only drawback "con" side of DAC. After you have made and played DAC mission, you can't continue producing missions without it. The best mission making tool/framework ever. Be prepared for DAC addiction :D

Edited by Batstat

Any news? :)

We do not allow bumping of threads asking for 'any news'.

seriously i think i will be dead when this comes out. (wtf) hurry up and release. how slow can this be

seriously i think i will be dead when this comes out. (wtf) hurry up and release. how slow can this be

Try not to be an idiot. Silola (and others to a much lesser degree inc me) have put a tremendous effort into this massive project. You must have absolutely no idea what-so-ever regarding the long hours involved. When release does come, take a minute and look at all the vast network of intricate code. Could you produce this? How long would it take you?!? :eek:

Also, don't forget, Silola is not getting paid for any of this. Just providing perhaps the single most important ArmA2 mod system to you, free of charge, and on a silver platter. Think a bit next time before you post something like that. ;)

Edit:

One more thing to chew on. When Silola releases something, you can rest assured that it's 99.9999% perfect. That's the code, documentation, everything. Of course, all of us would like the latest DAC released sooner. But it's always worth the wait because when you finally get it, you know it will work as advertised and the documents will be detailed, clear, and professional. On top of all that, Silola has always provided excellent "customer service" on the release thread to make sure nothing goes unexplained.

So let's cut the guy as much slack as he needs and just hang in there. The reward will more than make up for the wait.

btw- Sorry for calling you an idiot. Got a little POed there. :p

Edited by MadRussian

Try not to be an idiot. Silola (and others to a much lesser degree inc me) have put a tremendous effort into this massive project. You must have absolutely no idea what-so-ever regarding the long hours involved. When release does come, take a minute and look at all the vast network of intricate code. Could you produce this? How long would it take you?!? :eek:

Also, don't forget, Silola is not getting paid for any of this. Just providing perhaps the single most important ArmA2 mod system to you, free of charge, and on a silver platter. Think a bit next time before you post something like that. ;)

Edit:

One more thing to chew on. When Silola releases something, you can rest assured that it's 99.9999% perfect. That's the code, documentation, everything. Of course, all of us would like the latest DAC released sooner. But it's always worth the wait because when you finally get it, you know it will work as advertised and the documents will be detailed, clear, and professional. On top of all that, Silola has always provided excellent "customer service" on the release thread to make sure nothing goes unexplained.

So let's cut the guy as much slack as he needs and just hang in there. The reward will more than make up for the wait.

btw- Sorry for calling you an idiot. Got a little POed there. :p

Thats cool dont worry about it, i understand but i dont have any fingernails left (lol) i been waiting that long but then again so has everyone else, so on that basis i retract my comment.

Hello :)

I know waiting is unbearable. But believe me, I am also happy when I finished this project.

I have worked so many hours on it, and lately I often had no more motivation. But now DAC V3.0 is almost finished.

My translator's working hard to finalize the rest of the readme.

And I am glad that there are people who offer me their help for free.

After all, the translation is really a lot of work.

Please be patient :)

Greetings from Germany

Silola

Can't wait for the demo release. :), Take as long as you want, so you are sure DAC 3.0 is 100% perfect.

welcome andrenilsen :)

You know ... 100% is impossible.

But I will try to minimize errors as well as possible :rolleyes:

Greeting

Silola

Take all the time you need dude, like everyone else i'm looking forward to getting my grubby little hands on this gem :p