Sign in to follow this  
silola

DAC V2.1 (WIP) discussion

*very busy very busy piss very busy very busy eat very busy sleep* :o

We sometimes forget we´re speaking with an human, sorry someone think that u´re a machine:greetings:....me too...XD

Happy Christmas :party::803::cheers:

I did not know that the DAC possesses so many options and settings :eek:

:)

Silola

lol it's fun how DACCE sounds in italian: literaly "give it to us!" :D

Becubed that is going to go a long way to helping take some of the confusion out of editing the configs. Nice Work!

*very busy very busy piss very busy very busy eat very busy sleep* :o

Too much 'piss', 'eat' and 'sleep' imho ;) work harder gdmnt!! :p

lol ... you are marked and I will insert a "andersson-blocker" :D

Hey can someone help me? I have been serching for days without finding the readme for the DAC that is on GDCE. Can someone tell me where i can find it or att least tell me what to do to change what vheicles spawn in game like planes and helis insted och tanks and cars?

um..guys?

Was DAC ever released for arma?

even a beta or version one or something?:confused:

this is for Arma but we need 2.1 for Arma 2 :D

Cool, thanks mate! :bounce3:

Do we need DAC for ARMA2?

I mean there are the civilian modules and teh Ambiant Combat Module AND the SecOps module that do all those things anyway... :confused:

But having said that, the first one was outstanding work and i'm glad of anything that makes a great game even greaterer.. :D

Edited by stegman

Stegman, do you know what you're talking about?

DAC is an absolute must for mission making. I can't wait for the release, it's going to be so good, especially coupled with Ace's new stuff.

I mean there are the civilian modules and teh Ambiant Combat Module AND the SecOps module that do all those things anyway... :confused:

But having said that, the first one was outstanding work and i'm glad of anything that makes a great game even greaterer.. :D

Thats like comparing a stealth bomber to an civ prop plane. . . Even DAC for ArmA one and OFP was better than the SPECOPs and Combat Modules from BIS.

You know whats better than playing with this mod in Arma 1 and OFP ? Just stumbling upon this mod NOW with all the hard work its already gone through knowing its not too far away!

You dont "need" anything for Arma2, you can play it right out of the box. But is you want to create compelling missions that are fun to play, then DAC is a must. The flexibility and ease that DAC brings to the mission maker is beyond compare.