Sign in to follow this  
CombatComm

FRUSTRATION! Please suggest some servers for me

Heyg uys. I am stationed in Korea and even some of the Japan and chinease servers I get kicked from. I dunno what for, maybe ping but anyways im trying to find aussie or korean servers that host CAA, panthera and japahto maps. Evolution and Dom preferably with TS servers and good tactical gamers. Thanks yall. Frustarted from all this looking and no playing.

Danm....73 views and NOT ONE suggestion? Why would that many people even look at this thread and not give me something. Maybe someone can tell me this than. Can I find more servers on another search system? Or does arma2 ingame server list show all the current servers?

You are welcome to visit our server and try your luck.

We run Domination by Mr. Xeno and modded a bit for our own pleasure

by MH6~SPARTA~.

Rules are easy You must be on TS to Drive or Fly and try and work as a Squad or at least on the company level.

We don't put up with bovine Scat and respect other players.

Put SPARTA in your filter and join the US domination. TS 207.252.2.35 :8072 no pass

Our box is Professionaly hosted by Defcon servers using a Dedicated Fiber optic line.

Very good sir thanks.

by MH6~SPARTA~.

Rules are easy You must be on TS to Drive or Fly and try and work as a Squad or at least on the company level.

We don't put up with bovine Scat and respect other players.

Put SPARTA in your filter and join the US domination. TS 207.252.2.35 :8072 no pass

Our box is Professionaly hosted by Defcon servers using a Dedicated Fiber optic line.

by MH6~SPARTA~.

I second Hallii's suggestion.

Heyg uys. I am stationed in Korea and even some of the Japan and chinease servers I get kicked from. I dunno what for, maybe ping but anyways im trying to find aussie or korean servers that host CAA, panthera and japahto maps. Evolution and Dom preferably with TS servers and good tactical gamers. Thanks yall. Frustarted from all this looking and no playing.

Japanese,Chinese server are hopeless they Ip ban user outside their country, sorry i haven't try any mod you mentioned, except evo and Dom. i see aussie server GamingSA hosting last weekend. Most of my multi time playing Benny Warfare of on european server, had no choice but they have good lines even with the ping of 250ms the game is still playable for me,so you might wanna try europe server for other alternative.