Sign in to follow this  
Non-Human

how to change the height of small peaks

tohid.jpg

I well rounded and lower peaks, they are much too sharp

I can not select any map in visitor3 to start a cycle of erosion? How and where is this option?

How about read a little mate? I mean your questions are all over the forums here and all answers so far come from text you could simple read.

Check the erosian in visitor, go have fun in wilbur, go have fun in terregen, in l3dt. Where ever you want to change that heightmap, thats the only answer.

Hi,

In visitor there is an option to change the height true the "terrain Vertices", it is the same column as the artificial and nature objects.

True this you are able to "final Blur" the island.

But i think you have created it in Wilbur, maybe wilbur has some smoothing tool too.

Just keep experimenting with it, also the values in the TERRAIN.PBL file can fix a lot for you.

Try L3DT for a change.

The size of your height map, make it like 1/10 of your satellite picture( smaller = less detail)

Later,

Alphons

I know that reading is important, but i also know that the info on the net is very sread out and very diverse. I will keep answering questions when asked, you can never have enough info on this topic.

But it is true that carefully reading is very important, also just try things, make backups and experiment.