Sign in to follow this  
El Mariachi

road textures not showing up

I imported and reinstalled v3, but road textures are still showing up as white in buldozer (and gives me error that it can't find the texture), is there anything i can check?

dir file structure:

HAY\ca\roads2

map is in folder

HAY\hayo1

do i have to make a hay\hayo1\ca\roads2 ?

adding the forest/plant textures works just fine so far.

I don't see tectured roads in Buldozer either. However, when i build the map into a PBO I do get the textures in game.. There seems to be an issue, but it all works so I'm not too worried. I did have to add all the road types and build the map to see what they actually looked like.

Well...

as far as i know... in the folder p:\hay\ca which is in your own namepath you only need the config files, no p3d´s and no textures etc.

You have to use the models from folder e.g. p:\ca\roads2

Maybe that helped a bit

If you're using default roads2 from A2 you can use the ones that V3 installer put in P:\ca\roads2

If you're using default roads2 from A2 you can use the ones that V3 installer put in P:\ca\roads2

I am using the ones provided with the V3 installation, and I still get no textures in Buldozer - but it builds just fine and the textrues appear in game.

I am using the ones provided with the V3 installation, and I still get no textures in Buldozer - but it builds just fine and the textrues appear in game.

- Unpbo roads2.

- copy all files to p:\ca\roads2 (BUT DONT OVERWRITE OR YOU LOOSE STUFF)

-> so only ADD stuff and do NOT overwrite.

You will then get all textures fine in bulldozer.

- Unpbo roads2.

- copy all files to p:\ca\roads2 (BUT DONT OVERWRITE OR YOU LOOSE STUFF)

-> so only ADD stuff and do NOT overwrite.

You will then get all textures fine in bulldozer.

Ahh, I must of missed that step in the installation.. Thanks for the tip. I feel like a :dozingoff:

So when I add objects, the objects have to be under the XX/ca namespace in order for it to be incorporated in to wrp so it won't load with errors in game?