Sign in to follow this  
ardvarkdb

Australian Special Air Service Regiment

Australian Special Air Service Regiment by Ardvarkdb

sasrt1.jpg

sasrt2.jpg

sasrt3.jpg

Version 1.0 10/18/09

Various operators from the Australian Special Air Service Regiment (SASR). Units based off of Jonny's U.S. Special Forces models. These units can be found under the West in the Editor: ARD SASR DESERT & ARD SASR WOODLAND.

Signed Addon for Multiplayer (not tested)

Includes 13 soldiers in light and heavy gear, totaling 26 units

Special thanks to Jonny for his excellent models and textures which I used as a base for these.

Additional Images

Overwatch

Farm Assault

Desert Patrol

Promo Shot

Ghost in the grass

Night Stalker

Download link

Mediafire

ArmedAssault.info

Armaholic

Mirror's appreciated.

Use this addon at your own risk and enjoy!

Edited by ardvarkdb

Awesome stuff mate - thanks so much for your hard work on them - can't wait to try them out!

Stew

Either there is something wrong with the download link or my ISP does not like it because I get half way through the download and it just stops, then fails. Any chance of another mirror or maybe an upload to filefront?

*EDIT*

Finally got it working YAY!

I must say again, it is so good finally having really good Aussie Special Forces in ArmA. Thanks again Ardvarkdb.

Edited by TheVipersFang
Problem Resovled

its nice to see someone call them by their correct name for once. I might load up Australia tommorrow and do some screenies for you. See how they look in Aus.

Awesome!

Thanks for these mate, they will be dealing out the hurt as soon as the d/l is complete.

Get that man a New!

Sorry i've not been on here for a long time but is their config to replace in game units with these? Thanks

Sorry i've not been on here for a long time but is their config to replace in game units with these? Thanks

Never made a replacement, and don't plan to. If you want an easy reference for making one yourself just download my Multicam SF units, extract the pbo for one of the replacements, change the names of the models it uses to the Aussie's and viola!