Sign in to follow this  
yanquis

if maddox gets shot down, do i get a new chopper?

eventually? i am stuck on the fricking first free-roam mission (cant recall the title). first i reached some point where it would lock up on me, i hoped by using 'revert' i could load a different point. nope, it restarts the mission. so i restart, clear a different chedaki camp, find what i think is a nice field for maddox to come pick us up in. he immediately starts drawing fire when he gets in view (its next to one of those sobor towns and theres a tank there).

so of course he gets shot down, which was kinda funny cuz on the radio theyre like 'your chopper is down, maddox is ok though!' then BOOM! the chopper explodes 30 feet from us and there is no parachute :p

but my question is am i now w/out the chopper for the whole mission? this is going to take for-freaking-ever without one and i really do not want to restart.

a deeper question is, WHY is there a SAVE option but no LOAD option??? what the hell is that about??

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

another question is, can i kill the punk next to the castle without recriminations down the line? i popped him but then hes like 'oh fuck we shouldnt have done that!', i was wondering if the game penalizes you somehow for taking out civies.

IIRC, if you take out civvies, you'll lose standing and respect with the civvies. You're not winning any hearts and minds capping innocent civvies.

ya but the whole village hates him anyway, i think ill just pop him and see what happens. teach ppl 2 fuck with the USMC.

The reason why there isent a load option is because they made a revert option, revert however doesent mean restart but it can take you back to earlier savings in the game or even restart.

The reason why there isent a load option is because they made a revert option, revert however doesent mean restart but it can take you back to earlier savings in the game or even restart.

I know that revert just means go back to an earlier point.

However i have completed the campaign twice.

The problem is when when you just want to play

one of the camp missions again once you've finished

the camp.

you can either revert to an earlier point in the

campaign or you can choose to re-play a mission.

If you choose the revert option you will loose

all the progress after the mission you want to play again.

If you choose "re-play" you will keep the campaign progress

but you cannot quit in the middle of a mission because then

cannot load the saves you made in that particular session.