Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

BWMod release thread

awesome addon!

but...

in the readme there are 4 missions announced. where can this be found?

MISSIONS

The current release features 4 BWMod coop missions by DirtyHarry[TPC].

All missions can be played in single player, too; just open up your own LAN server and select a mission.

Feel free to post your own BWMod missions on our forums.

has anyone else created some missions based on the latest 1.4 release?

What´s the name for the MG3 magazine? Want to give a soldir a MG3 with mags via sqf script ^^

Conqratulations on a great release, BW team !

Really loving the units, they look and feel amazing.

Loving the MG's as well - please don't waste time making every inch of it look perfect - it looks great as it is !

I did however notice that the dimensions of the Leo is a bit odd.. Either my soldier is about 2.5 meters tall - or the Leo is not wide enough.

Could you confirm what dimensions it has been modelled in ?

Edit:

Also noticed - the HEAT rounds in the Leo - doesn't.. ehh.. "splash"

Edited by Binary

I did however notice that the dimensions of the Leo is a bit odd.. Either my soldier is about 2.5 meters tall - or the Leo is not wide enough.

On a first look, the tank looks a bit too small.

But compairing those two images:

A2_BWMod_Leo_001.jpg

A2_BWMod_Leo_002.jpg

I don't know, maybe a little bit.

MfG Lee :)

Thanks for all the feedback so far, we're glad you're enjoying our work.

On the G36 issue:

Yeah, that's a known problem, I hope Arrowhead will provide a fix and allows using multiple optical aids on weapons without having to use any workarounds.

Missing missions:

The 4 missions we're already released with 1.0 and 1.1, we simply forgot to put them back in the archive for 1.4.

If you're interested in them, you can just download 1.1 which is still available on multiple news sites and get the missions from the archive.

What´s the name for the MG3 magazine? Want to give a soldir a MG3 with mags via sqf script ^^

Classnames are included in the readme which is available in both, English and German. Anyways, the answer to your question is BWMod_MG3Mag.

I just checked, the dimensions are fine: height: 3m, width: 3.75m, length: 11.27m :)

Also noticed - the HEAT rounds in the Leo - doesn't.. ehh.. "splash"

Yeah, that's a small config glitch, it's already fixed and will be included in the next release. :)

Cheers, TeRp

Thanks

I built it in millimeters, the dimensions agree very closely.

The measurements were examined in all Progs.

But it can happen a couple of small mistakes. this is live.

Did german army get any AFV?

If by AFV you mean IFV/APC yes.

The Fuchs and the near future Boxer for wheeled.

The Marder A5 and future Puma for tracked.

What is the engagement range for the MG4 in the config? I noticed that my Pixeltruppen armed with G36s opened up on targets 400-500 meters away while the Automatic Riflemen armed with MG4s only stood there staring in the air...

Edited by zwobot

Royal Blackwatch made a video named 'Three Block War'.

It features some of our beta addons, check it out on youtube (720p is recommended):

XNpS7BlsyJ8

Cheers, TeRp

Wow that's really awesome, can we expect that you release warfare BE with your mod?

I remember the best crCTI BWMod which I've played all the time in OFP. It would be nice to have oportunity to play CTI with your mod again :)

Love these models, but i would rather see the G3 weapon instead of the G36, Can´t you make a deal with the G3 Project and create some type of config file that the soldiers use the G3 Weapon =D

Dear BW team!

I'd like to take the initiative and try to make a compatibility config for your Leopard 2 to use ACE armor system, also I'd like to ask from the users if is there a demand for it?

ACE compatibility would be good, no doubt. But I'm pretty sure the BW Mod guys are smart enough to do this on their own. :)

@W0lle

I'm sure they are, I'd like to make it only if they are not intend to sacrifice time for such thing :)

Dear BW team!

I'd like to take the initiative and try to make a compatibility config for your Leopard 2 to use ACE armor system, also I'd like to ask from the users if is there a demand for it?

Of course I'd use it. I'm always down for more ACE2 compatible stuff. I'm assuming the BWM fellas will add an ACE2 config eventually but I'd take a hotfix in the meantime. And if they didn't plan on it maybe you could help them out.

On a first look, the tank looks a bit too small.

But compairing those two images:

[imghttp://lee.plankton.ch/A2_BWMod_Leo_001.jpg[/img]

[imghttp://lee.plankton.ch/A2_BWMod_Leo_002.jpg[/img]

I don't know, maybe a little bit.

MfG Lee :)

I think ArmA 2 soldiers are larger than average people.

We've just released version 1.5.

Check the first post for some info as well as the download link!