remove the file called ui_duala.pbo

Thank you, sir :)

LeChuckle - Thanks!

But when I start A2:CO, BAF, PMC, beta 81857. Start with Pilot and UH-1H Takistan local. I get these messages that related to Isla Duala.

Old style material 207 used in ReportStack not available

Old style material 204 used in ReportStack not available

Old style material 205 used in ReportStack not available

Old style material 204 used in ReportStack not available

Old style material 206 used in ReportStack not available

Old style material 206 used in ReportStack not available

Warnings in ibr\ibr_dtowns\vez_ropa.p3d:shadow(1000)

Warnings in ibr\ibr_dtowns\vez_ropa.p3d:shadow(1000)

Error loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueFaction/

Error loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueClass/

Error loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueVehicle/

Error loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueFaction/

Error loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueClass/

Error loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeUnit/controls/CA_ValueVehicle/

Old style material 205 used in ReportStack not available

I have started with the same setup but on Utes to see what's different between the two "missions".

But I might be fooled.

Hey Ice, in the northwest of duala, where the bridge connects the island to the mainland, I'm having trouble getting armor across.

I set their waypoint to the other side as safe, but unless they start directly in front of the bridge they ram and get stuck against one of the lights. I wanted to have a convoy led by a T55 cross the bridge but after turning the corner the T55 decides to get stuck behind the light. This might be something worth looking into. I'll do more testing.

had an amazing game tonight on this map - with 1 in JAS49 Gripen, 1 in apache with mavericks and thermal, and 4 of us on foot (sniper, AT, mg and gl) - took the entire island well 10 cities of 11. awesome work man the continuity and performance is superb.

got strafed by a gazelle and loved it! sounds amazing.

AWESOME WORK

Eggbeast: you're lucky - I didn't add 20mm HE gunpods to Molatian side ;)

Added a Lite version of 1.95 (without units). Size: 219 megs 7zip.

Enjoy.

How does one remove the Venator or PMC groups? Whenever I remove the relevant PBOs, some parts - like Land\Tank - remain.

Also, the new ibr plant file can be used for Lingor as well? I am attempting to streamline the addons, and it'd be wicked if these two could share a file.

Edited by SCAJolly

where i can find the path to the molatian flag?

Like the russian flag : flag setflagtexture "\ca\data\flag_rus_co.paa"

I need to put it in a script.

Why bother? There is a new flag object under Empty->Dualan Flags? ;) along with Afrenian flag.

Why bother? There is a new flag object under Empty->Dualan Flags? ;) along with Afrenian flag.

So that you can change the flag texture mid-mission, ex when an area is captured by the other side.

I didn't add a module for their voices yet, as I don't want it to interfere with DSAI by Wolfrug and Sickboy. Sickboy & Wolfrug: can u help me add both of the factions to your mod? I have voices recorded for Molatians (french) and Afrenians & Civil population (Afrikaan).

Yes, waiting this one as well sooo badly! Hope you guys can make this happen soon!

Maltti

So that you can change the flag texture mid-mission, ex when an area is captured by the other side.

Exactly, i need to change the flag ingame

\ibr_dualaflags\flag_afr.paa

\ibr_dualaflags\flag_mol.paa

Mate tried out this new version... ABsoloutely awesome... running very smoothly.... Has the Radar instalation on the cliffside gone? I had a qick flight and couldnt find it....

Ice,

Maybe it was because I am using AirTak plane but when AI land and taxi at the West Airstrip they taxi right into the small building? They didn't use to do this has something changed?

Thanks

wolfbite - this one?

radar.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

vengeance1: its not a big runway for AI, so try placing it differently, maybe that will help :)

...That would be the one...... I must be getting old... Top stuff mate All your Islands are brilliant!

During a quick flight around for fun (One of those moments where one tries to see how many flips they can do in a rotor-wing XD) I found an issue on the AS-350 Squirrel (Jungle) and the AS-350 Squirrel (SpecOps). It appears to be an issue on the right run of the skids.

http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/Conansig/arma2oa2011-06-1509-15-53-37.jpg (SpecOps)

http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/Conansig/arma2oa2011-06-1509-15-36-17.jpg (Jungle)

The issue is more noticeable in the SpecOps image (For the fact you need to roll while doing it and it was annoying getting a good image before going too far lol)

It seems to be recent since I don't recall it being in an earlier release that had the Jungle/SpecOps versions added.

Not a game breaker ^^ Just something anyone might've missed.

And great job on the updates to the island and armies! =D Forgot to say it earlier hehe

Edited by SigintArmA

During a quick flight around for fun (One of those moments where one tries to see how many flips they can do in a rotor-wing XD) I found an issue on the AS-350 Squirrel (Jungle) and the AS-350 Squirrel (SpecOps). It appears to be an issue on the right run of the skids.

http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/Conansig/arma2oa2011-06-1509-15-53-37.jpg (SpecOps)

http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/Conansig/arma2oa2011-06-1509-15-36-17.jpg (Jungle)

The issue is more noticeable in the SpecOps image (For the fact you need to roll while doing it and it was annoying getting a good image before going too far lol)e

It's on the civvie one as well

We fixed that bug on CAS variant only, civilian (unarmed) version still have it. Will fix it with the next update.

This island looks great and is like a whole new game! Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Question about the molation army and the splash screen for Isla Duala in Arma CO.

I am building a mission with another player on Mana Fiji Island and we are wanting to use the Molation Army. I see that it is a separate mod as well. Though the name is @duala and the archive a bit dated compared to this new release. Please forgive the noob question here. Is it still acceptable just to use that mod versus using the entire Isla Duala if we are only seeking to use the Molation Army? Or would it be best to just require the user to have the Isla Duala Island for our mission?

Also, is there a way to remove the splash screen for Isla Duala when Arma 2 launches?

Thanks for your fantastic maps! Lingor has been my home since I got Arma. Time to take a close look at Isla now.

neven: thanks!

Well, splash screen is optional, you can remove ui_duala.pbo to disable it.

That army pack is seriously outdated - and it only includes infantry, I would recommend using different units, there's bunch of them out there. Why would u require one island for a mission on another? :)

I'm glad you like Lingor, try repalcing brg_africa.pbo from Duala 1.95 in @lingor\addons, so that AI in the thick foliage won't be in serious advantage anymore ;)