hey mac come play duala evo with us mate

got it on all week

mind you, you need a lot of mods

search for evo duala

I need some help please I am using the Isla Duala v1.81 but when I spawn men into areas that have no water near them they end up swimming ?

It’s like they think water is there when it is clearly not as I am walking around over them?

Any ideas ?

I need some help please I am using the Isla Duala v1.81 but when I spawn men into areas that have no water near them they end up swimming ?

It’s like they think water is there when it is clearly not as I am walking around over them?

Any ideas ?

Try a different time of day?

OK will do but why would that help ? just so i know

Thanks

Becuz theres moon phases and tides.

OK but in the middle of the island in the airport it is happening, so no way near any water, what is the best time to set it to then ?

Cheers

Are you using UPS?

I've had this issue with units swimming on dry ground on another map. My solution was to edit UPS to set units a bit over ground

I'm not sure UPS and UPSMON are supposed to work together. Since UPSMON is an upgraded version of UPS you should probably just use UPSMON. If you start it without any special parameters it'll work just like UPS (except instead of execVM "ups.sqf" you use execVM "scripts\UPSMON.sqf").

Sorry i meant i have tried Both to get it to work but they end up swimming - in the midddle of the island i.e near the airport - any idea how to change the spawn height as suggested above ?

thanks

i need the Flashpoint mission of Isla Duala. This exist?

i am zakkandrachoff and i think i ask before about this.

The Flashpoint are a very aleatory mission but only for chernarus, utes and takistan exist.

Never mind. Too stressed today :) Sorry wrong thread.

Edited by andersson

I'm in process of moving the website to a new .info domain. Please check Armaholic.com in the meanwhile, they usually have everything up to date ;)

Hi Ice,

Any idea why i have men who spawn swimming in the middle of the island nowhere near water?

Thanks

Sounds like your temp spawn marker is in the water (if playing be warfare anyway). This will cause your guys to swim on land when they spawn.

OK ill double check all my markers.

Has anyone had any luck with Ambient Civilans as they will not appers also on my map - I can get the Cars but no Civis ?

It is a fresh map with nothing on yet appart from the Modules but still nothing ?

Thanks

psvialli: if you are using full version 1.81 (not Lite!) there should be civilians. You need ibr_acivilians.pbo for them.

Have double checked all my markers and none are near any water but when I use UPSMON spawn they spawn but when they show in the marker they are swimming in the ground in the middle of the island and all their gear is placed on the ground ?

Is this just happening to me , if so any idea what i can do to solve it ?

Thanks

Hey ICE! Just recently came back to duala after some good times at lingor. Noticed I dont have any grass....AT ALL on the map. Is this me or did you remove all grass? Looks bare :(

Hey ICE! Just recently came back to duala after some good times at lingor. Noticed I dont have any grass....AT ALL on the map. Is this me or did you remove all grass? Looks bare :(

its a problem if tou got duala & lingor installed at the same time. (they are going to fix it)

Yeah, that will be fixed in Lingor v1.01... still putting it together.

I know your working hard on Lingor currently, but do you plan on expanding the armies of both sides for Isla Duala? even if their just reskins, some more vehicles would be much welcome :cool:

Can you send me the link for the F/A 18 you got there?