Do you use:

afrenian__cars.pbo.ibr_duala181.bisign

afrenian__army.pbo.ibr_duala181.bisign

?

Common error for player is that he updated the 1.81 without deleting previous version and older keys remained in the same folder. *.ibr_duala18.bikey should not be present, try that?

We haven't updated Duala in our pack for sometime, so we had not used 1.8.

I resolved the issue by deleting the following clientside:

ibr_t55.pbo.ibr.bisign

afrenian_cars.pbo.ibr.bisign

molatian_army.pbo.sah.bisign

ibr.acivilians.pbo.ibr.bisign

isladuala.pbo.ibr.bisign

afrenian_army.pbo.ibr.bisign

Cheers for the help icebreaker.

When something is not working - delete all & reinstall. I usually keep 7z archives on HD, too ;)

When I showed some mission on Isla Duala to some friends, they couldn't believe it was a modder's map;I can hardly believe it myself!

Well, all your maps are just unbelievable, icebreakr,but I love the new dimension Duala brings to the game!

Thank you.

Thanks jadehorus, that means a lot to me. To see that people enjoy the work ;)

Be sure to keep up to date with project Lingor or check out Jade Groove for a bit of "madmaxish" fun ;)

This island and the units are really great. With the last version, performance is also quite well.

One small bug I noticed: One of the LODs of the Molatian Army machine gunner shows no head. No big deal, but a small step to perfection :D

Regards

A.

Great update, but the Afrenian Army sniper has no magazines :)

i realy realy realy like this island its a very good job but i got one remark

you should realy swap the two smaller islands as ramon's plantation realy sounds like a drugs barons place and those guys most likely would be protected by the red side (and thus it would fit better to put it in the north)

the presidents palace sounds like a good place for righous people and so it would fit better in the south

and maybe connecting fishala and orelan by a brigde or something like that

just some ideas nothing more just keep up the good work (can't wait for lingor :P )

Edited by supergruntsb78

Supergruntsb78 tnx for comments.

Its a bit too late to make any serious layout changes, too many missions depend on those places. Duala is long away from beta status... sorry. But your comments are something I can agree with, they make sense. Currently there are no plans for updates.

great island, very huge effort of time and work

i haven't had time for sightseeing , but two days ago i sit on chair and was testing

reaaaaaaaaaaaaly huge time effort spent on that island

a lot of work, respect

Thanks vilas, a praise from you really means a lot!

Can't wait to show you guys Lingor ;)

Supergruntsb78 tnx for comments.

Its a bit too late to make any serious layout changes, too many missions depend on those places. Duala is long away from beta status... sorry. But your comments are something I can agree with, they make sense. Currently there are no plans for updates.

i know just couldn't leave it unsaid as this is still one of the best islands availible and it will maybe give you better ideas on the next island for layouts ;)

Hey IceBreakr and community,

I will soon start working on new free roam / sandbox COOP/SP mission for Isla Duala. The mission for Pathera was test, and especially because it is a small island I couldn't believe that there are so many downloads and visits.

So I am searching for people that can help me populate the whole island:

bases, zones, objectives, tasks etc. in open-world style / sandbox / free-roam, something like Hornet's nest I created for Chernarus, but better -- I am really looking for a team!

This is just announcement, so I wouldn't recommend "spamming" this already big thread --- please PM me so we can make an arrangements and discuss tasks.

I need help with:

-- placing enemy and friend bases, their configuration (infantry, light vehicles, tanks, air etc.)

-- story - very important!!! I am really terrible in making stories (zapat help!)

-- making pre-defined mission in editor, no scripting required (here is the tutorial: Unleashing the beast of spawning in ArmA2 -- for more info PM me)

-- name of the mission, number of player / available slots, playable on both sides or not?

-- useful addons? (please suggest only addons that YOU are using and can implement)

-- A2 or OA or CO ???

-- marketing, promotion, videos, intro, logo, banner etc. .....

mainly I need ideas about dynamics and happenings that will follow some story associated with Duala.

Thanx in advance,

ArmaIIholic

-- EDIT --

*added link to the tutorial

*more info about what I need

Edited by ArmAIIholic

Have it so that Ambient Citizens is enabled. Africa needs the world to be as populated possible.

Alice module works for all major towns.

Great island icebreakr, but I've never seen an ALICE ambient civilian on it either.

Lame that you've removed the bridges, makes it impossible for humwee's and cars to cross.

COOP realism is a no go on this map atleast in those areas "/ isn't there a way to get it to work?

Why impossible, did you even try - there is land now there and you're able to jump across it with a speedboat - win|win for both sides:)

I tried moving the humwee across the passing from kwako and south.

First passing there made my humwee bug down and then i got pushed out of it, as if it were disabled.

Soo a convoy is to jump into boats to get somewhere? "/

whats wrong with the bridges btw?

I thought AI could move over bridges. As i know AI can't move over these water filled passings, i'd say to use bridges but thats just me.

Why was the reason for the bridges being removed :O ?

And on that map should be used a Bridge laying Tank!! Perfect Map to set some Engineer

Bridges, Modder's there is your chance to get the Engineer Bridge laying tank....

Tally-ho.........

Guys... play with time/date setting. Some "bridges" are not passable at high tides only ;) so plan you mission accordingly.

Guys... play with time/date setting. Some "bridges" are not passable at high tides only ;) so plan you mission accordingly.

I've done this, this was a really cool and innovative feature. :cool:

aha, that is working then, i can remember typing that somewhere here.....?

About the tides hehehe, cool to see it is solved :) think i go play some Duala tonite

Nice nice......