Duala is compatible with Arrowhead, but you must have A2 original content installed.

We found couple of more bugs and I'm fixing them later today, big thanks to Rafalsky for devheaven reports.

p.s. there's a rumor that Afrenian and Lingor governments are in talks to buy considerable numbers of Pilatus PC-9 planes. I'll keep you informed ;)

Guys, all bugs have been fixed, except the visible wounds for Molatian and Afrenian units. If anyone can help me out with config I could release 1.71...

Edit: never mind, it looks rvmats were missing for body/uniform. Will add them asap.

Edited by IceBreakr

Because editing posts is so hard :rolleyes:

But do you know hoe long it takes to edit a post.

Anyways...Icebreaker, you're awesome! You never stop adding more and more content to this map! I love it! :D

I don't know if you have any intention of doing something of that order, but something similar to Duala but with most buildings replaced by OA buildings would be incredibly awesome.

I have a question. How >>big<< will be the fix? We're gonna have to download the whole island again, or will it contain just a few little files?

Pilatus? That one is reserved for SBP Slovenian Army mate.

I'm returning to this island after being called away on a another project, Duala has matured a lot since I was last here. :)

I was wondering though, is there plans for a large town in the north east of the island? It seems a little sparse up there and makes the south west of the island seem a bit over populated.

rvmats were missing for body/uniform.

were the actual files missing? how did you fix it out of interest?

guys, ifyou want to explore duala using evolution (i recommend just spending a session doing side missions)

the latest unmodded version in the zip file in my sig is working well, with revive on. turning revive off makes you spawn about 1km from the airbase so i'm getting to grips with that, but revive works well and the mission now has full molatian andafrenian troops in it as well as the squirrel, T55 and pinzgauers.

Mchide: its working in game, but I need to fix the A1 issues (props not turning, gear animation, fire muzzle etc.)

Edit after talk: guess a lot more work: 2048x2048 textures, new LODs, config, new cockpit model, HUD...

Tankbuster: I'll talk to the Molatia officials if you can supply the sketch of the area, but I think all construction workers are right now on Island of Lingor ;)

JonPL: I could easily release a patch, but I really need to think about the MP and signed files, so all files will have to get a new install along with new signed files, sorry.

Eggbeast: simple wound configs were missing for all models. Afrenians are done, Molatians will be today.

Edited by IceBreakr

Do you intend to release Armed Civilians or African Militia on the Independent side ?

I will like to have to fight FUCK militias on Isla Duala, Lingor or ... Tropica.

As everybody knows, FUCK is for Fronte Unido Contra Koloniasmo or Komunism as you want ^^.

Tankbuster: I'll talk to the Molatia officials if you can supply the sketch of the area, but I think all construction workers are right now on Island of Lingor ;)

Thanks for the reply, fella.:)

Sorry for the delay of update release. Its been around 33°C/92°F here, no A/C... so I rather not sweat behind a PC ;) but don't worry, i'm just finishing up wounds textures so release is getting near.

Sorry for the delay of update release. Its been around 33°C/92°F here, no A/C... so I rather not sweat behind a PC ;) but don't worry, i'm just finishing up wounds textures so release is getting near.

No big deal bud. Stay cool.

It's 113°F here but no humidity, phew!

Almost there guys...

So far updated:

- updated LoBo/GIR's Pinzgauer (turning speed, windows, wheel damage)

- addded Afrenian & Molatian soldier wound textures

- added windows to AS350 chopper (tnx Maj Z. aka Mchide)

- new desert ghillie for Molatian spotter and sniper

- fixes map bugs reported by Enad & Rafalsky

- various small tweaks & fixes

Only big issue remaining is the land contact for damaged wheels ;)

floater2.jpg

... but Randy and Mchide are helping me out with this issue. Update gets released after we manage to fix that "floater".

Guys... last issue fixed tnx to tips by Randy & Mchide.

floater3.jpg

Preparing release ;)

Not really nice, but working ;) now we need to figure out how only tyres come off not an entire wheel =)

ok then ill repharse

could be better, but working none the least :P jk