Haven't I sent you the fixed model some time ago? You could just replace the screwed-up BI one with the model from me? :p

I did, I borked up something I guess =) please resend it to my .info mail?

Hehe will do asap Ice.

Zetaborn are coming back as Alienz Mod very soon.

Thanks for the update and I can't wait :)

Are these the Zetaborn made by/with Bad Benson?

Its a well known bug. Its a default building hut_old.p3d, but this glitch only appears on Shadow setting "Normal". Switch to High or Very High to get it removed.

I've reported that issue on official tracker around 3 years ago, but it didn't get fixed (yet) ;)

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/5406

Thanks for the answer!

Any plans to shunt this on to ArmA3? :)

AiA mod doesn't do it, crashes the game (for me). Shame because I suddenly had the huge urge to see Duala with the new altitude-dependent fog :)

Not made for A3, yet. Sorry.

Wait until at least a beta release, we need new tools. Then I will do a new version ;)

Hello Icy (long time no seen). Anyway I just noticed something strange with both of Gazelle helicopters in my mission. Seems that you can fit 5 people in there, but fifth person cannot be seen and fifth person seems to be "hiding" somehow/somewhere in chopper. a Bug?

Maltti

Hello Icy (long time no seen). Anyway I just noticed something strange with both of Gazelle helicopters in my mission. Seems that you can fit 5 people in there, but fifth person cannot be seen and fifth person seems to be "hiding" somehow/somewhere in chopper. a Bug?

Maltti

Hmm, there should be three guys sitting in the back seats? And one in frontseat?

Erhm... No, two seats in front, and two in back. If you order your AI´s to get in, first 3 AI goes nicely to their seats, but a fourth one disappears somewhere in chopper (you cannot see him at back seat). After that you can go in as a fifth passenger of chopper. Bit strange. And if you try to get in as a fourth passenger, you cannot get inside view but 3rd person view instead (and you cannot see yourself in chopper either).

Maltti

Maybe model has less proxies for passangers than number of passangers written in config, no?

Maltti: will check it out. AS350 has also been fixed so the crew can be shot and all glasses break.

Hello Icebreakr

You do really nice work, but i think you should change your map to beeing one country and focus on Goverment vs Rebels and Delta/Rangers that have to be deployed to the region.

That was what was so cool with Tonal for Operation Flashpoint.

And make your cities willages much more crappy with chanty buildings and stuff all over. Like in Tonal

Hello Icebreakr

You do really nice work, but i think you should change your map to beeing one country and focus on Goverment vs Rebels and Delta/Rangers that have to be deployed to the region.

That was what was so cool with Tonal for Operation Flashpoint.

And make your cities willages much more crappy with chanty buildings and stuff all over. Like in Tonal

Yeah Ice! Your map sucks. Make it more like something else :cool: LOL

Yeah, just scratch entire faction and screw all the mission makers, right? ;) anyhow... you can always "pretend" that one country took over the other, I did that in well over than 50 missions on Duala ;)

Has anyone converted this beauty of an island to Warfare Benny Edition 2.073 (latest published release) ? It's driving me nutz having to play in Takistan. I can play this island using WFBE 2.071 but it has AI performance problems and some bugs.

I put in a mod request ... Request for Isla Duala conversion to Warfare BE 2.073 ... but maybe someone already done this (I did the obligatory internet search) ?

OK, I reverted to WFBE 2.071.

Is there a fixed "config.bin" (in isladuala.pbo) for Linux systems ? I can't get my Linux server to see Duala because there are references to uppercase file names in "config.bin". I'm running it in a Virtual Machine and would normally just use Windows, but I don't have a Windows license that I can use at the moment so I had to install Linux.