vengeance1: as AI or you playing? AI is enabled only on main two airports. Hmm, glass cutter objects might be causing that, I'll take a look.

vengeance1: as AI or you playing? AI is enabled only on main two airports. Hmm, glass cutter objects might be causing that, I'll take a look.

Ice,

AI are flying planes, I have created Civilian Air Traffic that lands at each Airport all day long. unfortunately I had to remove this airport as stated. Don't remember this being a problem before when using RUM ASSETS?

Hi Ice.

It seems that you have classname mistake on Trashtalker unit. In your unit_classes.txt it says that the classname for Trashtalker unit is "Mol_Soldier_Trashtalker" but in addon itself it is recognized as "Mol_Soldier_Yeller". Just to let you know.

Maltti

hey, great update icebreakr :) but im having problems with the numbo border crossing into molatia the ai doesnt want to drive on the shallow water, it worked in the earlier version so no idea whats happening, unless the Ai is just crazier than usual :P

Graet update. Thx IceBreakr.

Ps: I know not to many guys from this forum will play this becose its only in german language but Imutep released new campaign for Duala island.

http://www.assaultmissionstudio.de/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=87

16 missions, intro, outro, cutscenes, music etc.

Edited by tom3kb

Graet update. Thx IceBreakr.

Ps: I know not to many guys from this forum will play this becose its only in german language .

I've asked those guys and I think it was Wiki or Nettrucker who asked them as well to put some of their stuff out in English as well.

They have a sh@t load of fine damn missions and Camps on their forum like a treasure chest of gold, waiting to be played. They are really missing out on a big large fan base.

AFAIK there's a lot Germans/Swiss/Austrians and other German-speakers on here who could help translate stuff.

It's not that difficult and can be quite fun!

It offers the less technical members (like myself) an opportunity to give back community :D

Yes we can ;)

Icebreakr, playing with 1.97 I think I have fallen in love with Arma all over again!

Bolabongo has become one of the best places for CQB in the Armaverse. Using ASR_AI and the suppression mods I have had the most tremendous firefights with the African Rebels. There are now just enough enterable buildings for the AI to use with great effect, without introducing any appreciable impact on frame rates. They also work really nicely with the CQB generator in MSO [there are a few steps involved to get African Rebels to spawn with MSO, anyone who is interested watch this space I will be posting details].

- The fort at the south east corner of Bolabongo makes a nice embassy building. Would you consider adding a helipad to the roof?

- Would you consider adding small amounts of the new generic African buildings to the other towns? They work so well with the AI mods. Using the latest BI Beta my APC was hit by an RPG fired from a roof before I had even spotted the enemy.

- Would you consider releasing a African Rebels PBO that doesn't have the mutant character in it? MSO CQB picks random units from the whole faction so a few mutants always get spawned.

- Have you ever been able to work out why civ_afr can't be added as a townsfaction to Alice 2? I can only get Alice 1 to spawn African civs on Duala.

Anyway, great work, a donation will be coming your way.

JJ

Edited by jiltedjock

If found small bug in Duala v1.97 (IceBreakr i dont know if you know about this). In Su-24MK from Molotian army main cannon fire in wrong direction. Put plane in editor change to 3rd person view. Press alt and move mouse to see plane from right side. Now start shothing, bullets fly from plane nose to back of the plane and fly somewhere high in sky.

@sv5000

No i dont use ACE. Just checked one more time, I launched Arma 2 CO v1.62 and only Duala v1.97 (no other mods/addons).

And its there that bug with airplane cannon.

Well, I never checked out the cannon before, you are right. It shoots off high and to the right of the airplane. Most likely a memory point issue.

downloading - been lost in RACS/RHS and dingor for the last month

the community just keeps us permanently occupied - it's so great.

will update evolution duala - and bring in RACS and RHS units to this in two further separate releases

does the mod need MBG buildings? not listed here any more

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9150

also lists these units which i think you deleted?

zetaborn.pbo

xz07.pbo

Edited by eggbeast

:(Sadly for me the last update gives me quite a lot of Lag particularly in busy missions where as previous version didn't. Obviously all the extra buildings yes.

I just installed Isla Duala with Arma 2: Combined Operations. I have a few other mods installed, but when I deactivate them the same problem remains. The African models will not show up in game. Molatians, Afrenians, civilians, etc look like Europeans or Americans in the Afrenian or Molatian uniform. No matter what I do, I cannot get the African models. I've reinstalled this mod from your website, armaholic, and have even downloaded the separate outdated units from before you compiled them all into one. I just cannot seem to get it to work. I've ran the mod with just Arma 2 and just Arrowhead but nothing fixes it either.

If someone knows what I've done wrong, or know what messes up my skins for Duala, please help me out with this. Thank you for your time!

can you still install Isla Duala version 1.95? :D

Edited by Mathiask1

Megaloptus: wierd issue, are you sure you're not using any other mods? Its working fine on my side.

jgaz-uk: wierd, its running perfectly on my PC and also at least 10 friends confirmed that in squadnight. Can you make a test?

My apologies Icebreaker after running the latest Beta my frame rate now normal again on Duala. Also I think it may have been a desync issue with other players on server.

275 pages :-D sorry for not reading everything to find what I want

I played isla duala warfare once, and I m looking for it again. It s quite symetric island, not too big and not too small for warfare.

Please guys could you tell me where shall I search warfare mission?

Bonjours IceB,

we (www.team-r3f.org) have a pb when launching our dedicated server with verify signature with Duala 1.97.

We set a Domination R3F on duala 1.97 has we did on Lingor : it is great !

But no way to launch it signed : even with the regular key for server : ibr_duala197.bikey + MBG_AGB.bikey

Warning Message: Les fichiers "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\@dual
a\addons\mbg_generic_african_buildings.pbo" has not been signed by a key accepted on this server. To play on this server, take off yhis files or install an accepted key.

an idea

NB : we dont launch with @Lingor as said.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I have my anwser !

MBG_AGB.bikey as it is in the download Folder is in CAPITAL letters not suitable for Linux server !

>> mbg_agb.bikey for linux !

lets go to Duala !

Edited by killjoer3f

Yup, linux server even doesn't accept mission names written with anything else than lowercase. So be careful. We used to run linux server and had a script that renamed all files to lowercase automatically. Now we are on Win server and its much much better.

275 pages :-D sorry for not reading everything to find what I want

I played isla duala warfare once, and I m looking for it again. It s quite symetric island, not too big and not too small for warfare.

Please guys could you tell me where shall I search warfare mission?

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/warfare-be/files I think the newest version only has the stock islands but I'm pretty sure the 2.072 version has some user made islands, including Duala, in it.