I think this was asked a long time ago, but I can't seem to find the answer in the thread... Were you able to fix the various soldiers that were inheriting their class from Spec Ops? Everyone always got reported as "Spec Ops...2 o'clock..." If not, just putting it out there. If you've already fixed it, nevermind and thanks. Looking forward to the release.

Thanks for pointing it out gatordev, fixed for release.

Duala 1.97 release:

- 450 MB 7zip sent to Foxhound @ Armaholic ;)

Sorry I cannot provide any mirrors myself as I'm recieving a lot of traffic lately (tnx to Rocket, grrr... naah just kiddin').

Thanks for pointing it out gatordev, fixed for release.

Thank YOU for the release!

Incase you wanted to do a little more tinkering with the steyr in the future, a couple of things i noticed

* The scope reticule is too large, it should be approximately the size of a man (head to toe) at 300m (How it appears in game at 300m)

* The cocking handle is from a left handed rifle while the ejection port is setup for right and the rifle is held in the right hand

* The Rifle zero is at 200m where as usually rifles are zeroed for 300m as they work pretty fine as there isn't a huge variation at 200/300/400, you can still aim at the chest and hit around the chest

* The cocking handle reciprocates during firing, on the current steyr it does not, also it doesn't lock back after the last round in the mag is fired.

How it appears in game firing

Edit: Also the safety selector is on 'Safe', it should be pushed to the left with a red dot showing (pic, above the finger)

Edited by Scarecrow398

Congrats on the new release!

It's up on SIX Updater Network (= lots of mirrors).

Duala 1.97 release:

- 450 MB 7zip sent to Foxhound @ Armaholic ;)

Sorry I cannot provide any mirrors myself as I'm recieving a lot of traffic lately (tnx to Rocket, grrr... naah just kiddin').

You can always count on us. Just leave us a message if you need mirrors for your new updates: http://getsatisfaction.withsix.com/withsix/topics/mod_update_requests

Excellent work Icebreakr, as always. Have to say I laughed my ass off when I was battling against group of Trashtalkers ;) Even I didn't quite get that french talking. :confused: In future releases, I´m hoping to see more "trashtalker" units in rebels side as well.

Great work man!

ps. Here is a link to a video. Check out that crazy attack with scream at position 2.50. Lol!

Maltti

Edited by Maltti

Hi,IceBreakr.Thank you for the release!

When I used the latest version(1.97) in the editor,I got such errors.

"Cannot open object ibr\ibr_plants\skala3_2.p3d"

Hi,IceBreakr.Thank you for the release!

When I used the latest version(1.97) in the editor,I got such errors.

"Cannot open object ibr\ibr_plants\skala3_2.p3d"

Make sure you don't run it with the old ibr_plants from e.g Lingor. If you use multiple mods at once, make sure the Duala mod is loaded last.

Make sure you don't run it with the old ibr_plants from e.g Lingor. If you use multiple mods at once, make sure the Duala mod is loaded last.

I used with Lingor.And it was resolved!

Thank you Sickboy!

Thanks IceBreakr for your continuing efforts: )

I will have to check compatibility of my Carrier Operations- Duala campaign with the new version.

Are the sounds that the units make from Delta Force 2?

Hey IB!

Really enjoying 1.97 Duala. However the airport taxiway at Aeroport Molatia is proving difficult for aircraft to negotiate, especially MQ9 UAVs and A10s. The aircraft have real difficulty going across the grass at the west end of the taxiway. It's like there is a hidden object beneath the ground. For info I'm only running CBA and Duala.

Have you seen this behaviour at Molatia?

EDIT: Further testing in editor shows no problem - although the aircraft do bump across the grass still. Perhaps there in MP, where the processor is working harder they go slower and get stuck ?

Edited by Kremator

Ahh, we fixed the runway AI approach at Kinsella, but didn't know that the similiar issue is at Molatian airport, too. AI should take off just fine though, as we used that in multiple missions and it works a-ok

i am having the same issue at Tasmera Airport, plane won't turn and take off, like something is on the ground and can't get around it.

@IceBreakr:

if you want, i have a script that enables me to track a plane's position on the map. If you want i can send it to you for optimising the taxiways.