The update looks great but a question "request" for future updates, would it be possible to make the zetaborn stuff seperate, I know some guys are fans of the sci-fi stuff, others aren't. I've decided to not install the zetaborn files but now everytime I try to chose any faction aligned with resistance in the editor, I get a warning that I'm missing the zetaborn files ...

cant you just install the zetaborn files and not use the units? just because theyre there doesnt mean someone is gonna force you to use them. icebreaker is doing a great service to the arma community by providing such a wide range of maps and units for mission makers to use, just because you want arma to be ultra realistic doesnt mean you have a right to deny options for mission makers that think otherwise.

Edited by fludblud

I feel like I'm being brainwashed by the duala loading screens, they appear even when I select a different island, ToraBora for example.... they're really nice looking, almost farcry 2 'ish.... still I feel brainwashed by the forced viewing of them :D

Will remove them from new update and make them optional (diff. folder)

I have not tested yet, but do you use v2 signatures?

I want to move over to v2 on my dedicated servers, but this is depending on the addons.

My files are v2, dunno about Berghoff, probably v1 still. Duala 1.95 uses new Berghoff's v1.24t2 that has bunch of bugfixes and AI-fix so they can't spot you through the thick foliage.

Edited by IceBreakr

African Foliage is signed with v1.

Wow stunning island, really good work.

Is there a list of missions that make use of this island anywhere?

Plenty, check the user missions of these forums, and check armaholic in downloads, many quality missions out for this, think a couple from ice himself maybe.

Regards Jeza

Try this:

1. open http://forums.bistudio.com/search.php

2. select right below ARMA 2 & OA - USER MISSIONS subforum

3. search word word "duala"

That might help a lot.

p.s. offtopic:

Here's one tip for "easter egg" hunters, check wheels on those Su-24s Molatia has ;)

Edited by IceBreakr

Ah-hahahaha XD Nice little easter egg rofl Just noticed that. Took a second since it started with'm upside down when I previewed it XD Then caught it lol Also how it mirrors lol turns ya for a twist :P

Using any other mods that could break it down?

Hmm any chance I could get the "Isla Duala Republics of Afrene & Molatia" logo displayed in the corner of the image on the first page as a .paa or something without a background to it? Would like to display it as a resource at the intro of a mission I'm working on.

Any idea why I am getting a missing AddOn in MP on Dedi Server called:

Missing "PRACS_Molatian_Mig21"

There is no pbo with that name just "molatian_mig21?

Note: I am using Six Updater.

Issue would be in the cfg patches with the actual classname of the pbo as it is defined there.

Any idea why I am getting a missing AddOn in MP on Dedi Server called:

Missing "PRACS_Molatian_Mig21"

There is no pbo with that name just "molatian_mig21?

Note: I am using Six Updater.

The name is PRACS_Molatian_Mig21 not Molatian_Mig21.

.pbo filenames and classes (defined in the config files of those .pbos) are a different thing. So game reports what class is missing not the filename.

My guess is that someone is using Isla Duala 1.95 Lite that doesn't have any units included?

So what your saying is the Six Updater is the Lite Version and I need to use a full version?

So what your saying is the Six Updater is the Lite Version and I need to use a full version?

Six Updater has the full version the last time I checked.

Six Updater has the full version. You can try to force an update. Right-click on the mod in the preset -> Updater actions -> Verify and Repair.

Ok I think I figured it out, the "PRACS_Molatian_Mig21" is in Lingor_Units Mod and the "Molatian_Mig21" is in the Isla_Duala Island. Mission Maker must have used Lingor Units and not listed it as required mod.

Thanks for the help

Isla Duala 1.96 (Full & Lite) is being prepared:

- small bugfixes

- squirrel and viggen units are now under correct standard Air vehicle class

- AS350 squirrel (unarmed version) doesn't have a graphics glitch anymore

etc.

Edited by IceBreakr