Any progress about this one so far ?

I didn't add a module for their voices yet, as I don't want it to interfere with DSAI by Wolfrug and Sickboy. Sickboy & Wolfrug: can u help me add both of the factions to your mod? I have voices recorded for Molatians (french) and Afrenians & Civil population (Afrikaan).

fludblud: thanks for the ideas, will see what I can do.

Maltti & others: I just returned from a fishing trip. SP/Coop Campaign is in the works.

Hi IceBreakr! I'm new to your great productions. I wanted to know if your island needs OA expansion to work without errors and missing files?

Sudayev: well, Panthera, JadeGroove and Isla Duala should work with A2, while others Lingor requires Arrowhead, too.

Nikiforos:

fishkokot.jpg ;)

Oohh it looks like a butterfly :) What kind of fish is that? name?

Oohh it looks like a butterfly :) What kind of fish is that? name?

Whatever it is, it has blue stripes on the wingtips -> Squadron Leader :D

Wow, that fish is beautiful! I Hope you didnt kill it.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

@Sudayev: Lingor works without Arrohead, I dont have OA and I got it working yesterday (thanks to Icebreakr's help)

Edited by Funkman

Nikiforos:

Local: Kokot, lastavica

Latin: Lepidotrigla Cavillone

Italian: Cavigloione

English: Lagre scale guarnard

German: Rauchschuppige Trigla

;)

Funkman: *burp*

I'm planning to complete Lush Duala (aka Luala), but with 2 other projects open it won't be so soon...

I want to show you the game that we played last weekend on your beautiful island :)

60x5LAAECWg

addons used:

Ace 1.10 stable

SJB SAS

RH weapon's pack

Isla duala

Acre 1.2.10

speaking loading screens

whos DFOR? says they are friendly forces on the notepad

Sry, haven't had much time to read this through.

Someone already mentioned it; DFOR (Duala Force) is the same as KFOR (Kosovo Force), just for Duala.

The loadscreen was taken from my ACE DomDuala 2 EX port, where the Afrenians fight together with DFOR (US,BAF,GER,ACR) against the Molatians, supported by the russians.

The UN is/was just for fun though, they are patroling around the border.

By the way, if you look for the mission, you probably wont find it. Haven't uploaded it anywhere, except on our server. If there's a request, just pm me.

Teaser of something I am working on for Isla Duala:

98lMVb1z3-0

Argh! My mod has stuffed up. It was working fine, then I went online and kept getting told that I wasnt permitted in the server because of the following addons....

So I removed the said addons to another folder temporarily, and now I have put them back it wont work.

So I totally deleted the "Duala" folder, and re-extracted it, but I keep getting

addon Zetaborn requires addon 'CAWeapons_E'

The island itself still works, but when I go to open mission in the editor, my missions arent there!

No I dont have OA, and the zetaborn worked fine just a day ago, before I messed with the addons.

Might have to re-install Arma 2...

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Hi All,

I have created a new SP mission on this Isle. I put quite a lot of work into this, and I think it's quite a fun mission to play.

Details and download link here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=121601

Can any tell me the faction name for the armed African rebels ?

Search function yields zilch, many thanks

This post is no longer deemed neccessary, as the answer has been given below. @Mods: Feel free to delete, thank you!

Edited by Thani '82

Can any tell me the faction name for the armed African rebels ?

Search function yields zilch, many thanks

class: ibr_rebel_faction

African Rebels under OPFOR/East

see unit_classes.txt supplied in the pack for names.

@IceBreakr

I just download v.1.95 and it is absolutely incredible :D, not only is the actual map fantastic but the included units are really great. Thank you for all your hard work, without doubt this is my favourite map for A2OA.

I'm glad to hear that. My mission pack is in beta testing, I hope to release it soon.

Hi IceBreakr,

Absolutely loving the map. Amazing work as usual!

However there seems to be some oneupmanshipngoing on loading screens. It used to be CBA did it, then OS with Blastcore, then Tup with his island and now you with Duala. I know that it is wonderful to acknowledge all those that helped with the map, but is there a way to switch ALL of these screens off?

I don't want to sound ungrateful but it's like a major competition out there.

Would changing mod order solve it?

If I'm not mistaken, you can get rid of Duala's loading screens by removing the PBO files that say something to the effect of "DualaUI.pbo" or something like that. I'd have to re-download the pack to get the exact name, but trust me- you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

I think Tup's map has a similar file as well, but for Blastcore and CBA, I don't think it's quite so simple, unfortunately.

EDIT- "ui_duala.pbo" is the file. Remove that, and the loading screens go with it.

Edited by DiscountAnubis

I'm glad to hear that. My mission pack is in beta testing, I hope to release it soon.

Sounds good :D, I'll be looking out for it

The update looks great but a question "request" for future updates, would it be possible to make the zetaborn stuff seperate, I know some guys are fans of the sci-fi stuff, others aren't. I've decided to not install the zetaborn files but now everytime I try to chose any faction aligned with resistance in the editor, I get a warning that I'm missing the zetaborn files ...

Why don't you just ignore it?

Everything was included to ease the life of server admins.

Edited by Lonestar