What a complete bullshit to ban someone because of that, especially someone like Wld.

What is it good for?

..sad to see all the goods this community had left leave more and more

Did you even read W0lle's post? You expect us to adjust the rules just because of who it is that's breaking the rules? Once on that slippery slope, where do we stop?

Also:

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

And let this be the end of this discussion in this thread. If you need to discuss it further then you should know by now the appropriate channels to go through. Thank you.

suggestion for the afrenia side

some trucks ( p85 west german truck will do fine )

maybe some toyota pickups ( just like chad - lybia war )

and for the molation side the

zu 57 that gife that tonal feeling to it

oh on the map on the molatian side of the border there is a prisoncamp

but it can not be opened ( maybe this on purpose for containing npc's inside i dont know )

btw

Big Ideas are so hard to recognize, so fragile, so easy to kill. Don't forget that, all of you who don't have them. (John Elliot, Jr.)

Ice will help you out with trucks if you choose some for a future patch, dont think unimogs i have will fit well however need something older.

If someone can give me info how can I "make a new language" that would be great (for my new island + faction, heh) ;) for Molatians I'll just add random shouts :)

Portuguese. lol :yay:

Best regards

hi can someone make some survival type mission for this island?:confused:

Hey there IceBreakr I finally got a chance to test out the new units in Duala 1.91. I've found a few small issues that I'd like to report:

Molatian Su-24

- Back left engine's fire texture is missing (Picture)

Molatian T-55

- When crew is turned out, they are invisible (Picture)

- First person in loader seat is a little wonky (Picture)

Afrenian Leopard 1A5

- When firing Gunner's Coaxial MG, smoke comes out of the commander's MG as well (Picture)

- There isn't any kickback from firing the main gun (Turret pushing back, moving the tank a bit, etc)

These aren't meant to be rude, it's purely constructive criticism. I'm just trying to help this addon be even better than it already is. If these issues were already reported, I appologize!

I have a few suggestions as well:

- Mi-8 reskin for the Molatians. They don't have any form of transportation other than land units

- M113 for the Afrenians. Other than the leopard, they have no other form of armor to provide a support role.

Thanks for all your hard work Icebreakr (and people that made some of the addons included). Keep it up!

I have a few suggestions as well:

- Mi-8 reskin for the Molatians. They don't have any form of transportation other than land units

- M113 for the Afrenians. Other than the leopard, they have no other form of armor to provide a support role.

Thanks for all your hard work Icebreakr (and people that made some of the addons included). Keep it up!

I think the Molatians would probably look better in the Mi-17 in my opinion. Have a camo pattern like this. Overall I think the Mi-17 doesn't get used enough for whatever reason. It's a solid helicopter that's so under used with mods. :confused:

Really gotta agree with the M113 idea, I find myself giving the Afrenians one of them and they honestly do fit together. I think a camo pattern sort of like this would be nice.

I think the Molatians would probably look better in the Mi-17 in my opinion

You do know that a Mi-17 and Mi8 are the same Chopper. But i do like the idea of some other options for either sides. :)

You do know that a Mi-17 and Mi8 are the same Chopper. But i do like the idea of some other options for either sides. :)

Just gotta get somebody to help contribute the textures. Luckily both Mi-8 and M113 by BIS have hidden selections so if a texture artist could provide textures, we wouldn't need to hack the model or get a 3rd party model.

Thanks for the reports. AFAIK there is no M113 in A2 (only OA) and this project doesn't require Arrowhead, so I need a new APC. Maybe I can convert the A1 one...

Mi-17 is an export version of the Mi-8M. The most notable difference is that the tail rotor is on the port side instead of starboard side.

Thanks for the reports. AFAIK there is no M113 in A2 (only OA) and this project doesn't require Arrowhead, so I need a new APC. Maybe I can convert the A1 one...

By this point everyone should be able to get CO. It's only ~$35 online; that's two games for 2/3 the price of Black Ops! Cheap!

CSLA has one too

I already got one (M113A2) from Eddie. Thanks guys.

What about asking Vilas for a lend of a Marder for the Afrenians, works well with the Leopard and it uses basically the same parts so for a small cash strapped nation it would seem ideal?

Its also a better match against the BMP2 (weapons etc)

hi all

i hope this is the correct place how i can post the problem that we have....

also we try to run ur duala map on the server (v1.91 whit cba and glt_misslebox) and when we will start a mission, we becae the follow post in the server log

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ibr_isladuala

ca\missions\MPScenarios\MP_Deathmatch.chernarus: string @str_mpdeathmatch_subname cannot be localized client-side - move to global stringtable

^^what is that? we dosnt use this mp_deathmatch mission or so... and was is ibr_isladuala (i din t find this in the folders local/server and download file)

the server we have is up to date ....

pls guys help me we try and try and try to run this map and we dosn t found this problem:(

thx sirios83

Edited by sirios8327

Are you running stand alone OA?

no arma2 and arrowhead (CO)

Missing addon dedected deleted.ibr_isladuala <- (SERVER LOG FILE)

Edited by sirios8327

from memory ibr_isladuala is plant related.

check your addons folder to make sure you have them all

brg_africa.pbo

ibr_dtowns.pbo

ibr_plants.pbo

i check them and all files are in the addon folder....

when i play this map at local host is all ok but when i will start a mission on a dedi server go nothing and we became this massage in the log file:confused:

i check them and all files are in the addon folder....

when i play this map at local host is all ok but when i will start a mission on a dedi server go nothing and we became this massage in the log file:confused:

if you donwloaded the full package from ice's page (1.91) you're good to go. My first question would be, what kind of mission is that? Cause every mission has it's required addons in the mission.sqm. So maybe if you host it, you have it on your hard drive, but on ded. server you don't (cause you didn't upload via ftp) ..Try to de-pbo the mission and look into it's mission sqm.

Maybe the mission creator forgot to turn off on of his addons, so you need that special one too, and not only the ones which should be the "real required" ones :)

we downloaded the map from armaholic....yes the full 1.91

i had played in a host (from my hdd) war on duala, warfare benny and any other (all missions on my hdd). and all works fine

but the same dosn t work on our ded server (uploaded via scp)

and where i can became this file?

ahh and i try it over the six updater to download the map and it is all the same....

Edited by sirios8327

Send me mission to check it out on our server.