Thanks for the update btw Icebreakr :)

eh problem is i have the duala on custom mod folder with other islands - so nvm downloading full again xD
Always some excuse isn't there :P

Same procedure counts + move them (if needed temporary) to @isla_duala\addons :yay:

Maybe you should make six updater also sort out your mod folders with 1 click ;)

Greetings I would like to point out two other bugs I noticed when trying this island out.

The first one is the T55 were the crew are invisible if you turn them out in safe mode.

The second is the new Leopard that suffers from the same bug.

I have a small question as well, by any chance the army soldiers ever get crash helmets for tank crews or steel helmets for normal soldiers?

Thank you for your hard work and otherwise really great mod.

If i start ArmA2 Co with Isla Duala Lite (v 1.91), i got an Error Message :

"Addon`ibr_isladuala`requires addon`ibr_civilian_patch`"

Regards

(ST6)Predator

I'm having some problems with the Zetaborn & Krak-B launcher.

Firstly the Krak-B Launcher isn't locking on to anything. I dunno why it's not, I've tried everything that you'd normally do to get an AA or AT weapon to lock onto a target.

The other problem is my Zetaborn seem to be very docile and won't attack. I placed a group of Zetaborn on the opposite side of an open field from a group of enemy soldiers and sat back as a civilian to see what would happen. The Zeta got their asses handed to them. I've tried maxing out the Zetaborn skill level, giving them waypoints to attack the enemy, changed their status to Combat. Tried it with both AI in command and myself in command and they don't seem to want to attack. They do fire off a few rounds, but nothing like what you'd expect…

The only mods I had running were CBA, GLT Missilebox, Isla Duala+Units, Lingor+Units, Jade Groove+Units, Panthera. (actually I have all your islands & units in one big mod folder @Icebreakr). I've got current official patch and ArmA2CO+BAF.

I'm gonna try it with ONLY Isla Duala+Units and required addons next to see if anything different happens…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: We're wondering what plane that is in this post. It looks like a olive green version of the USEC M7 Maule.

=^.^=,,,

Edited by kage74

very, very nice update thx x10:yay:;)

that they could equip their AS350 Afrenias a weapon consisting of a 12.7 or 20mm pod and pod rocket as it has??

http://img593.imageshack.us/i/41974292.jpg

the FN weapons pods

http://www.fnherstal.com/index.php?id=311

@ice, that pc-9 model you have should have one of the weapon pods on it, might not be a great model though

Well, I put your code in but binpbo changed the numbers. Guess you forgot "" or something like that?

Well, I put your code in but binpbo changed the numbers. Guess you forgot "" or something like that?

Right. I pasted from a unbinarized config. Thing to keep in mind - how a config can become broken when you pack it, unpack it then repack it :(

Posted correct source in ticket.

Actually I decided to wrap up a small addon pack to fix the grids (all stock maps and others, Duala and Lingor included).

Can use my Duala grid config pbo from there as an interim hotfix.

Edited by Robalo_AS

Added Minimalaco's introduction video to the first post.

I'm sorry but I've not well understood if we have to wait for a Duala 1.92 to have map and GPS grid accuracy config or if a hotfix is available?

I'm sorry but I've not well understood if we have to wait for a Duala 1.92 to have map and GPS grid accuracy config or if a hotfix is available?

Until Ice makes a fix you can use asr_mapgrids_duala.pbo from here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13801

Hey Icebreakr.

Any chances of you making a 2nd version of Duala that use the OA buildings like you did on Lingor? I REALLY want to go back to Duala. I probably spent more time there then anywhere else in ArmA playing Domi. Now, however, I make missions for my unit on Takistan and Lingor. I'd REALLY love to turn back to a duala updated with OA buildings.

Icebreakr,

In my oppinion you did a huge mistake while modifiying the Duala version 1.91 (full) in order to need the "glt_missilebox" and "cba" addons, specially when only one unit (the Viggen) uses these addons. IMO, a project such as this should not use any of this "3rd party" addons, just like happens with Lingor for example.

I know that there's the Duala lite, but the server that I manage only has the full version available for install and besides I do like your Duala infantry units and the other units as well - I just don't like the Viggen since it makes absolutelly NO SENSE (the Viggen was never exported and no Viggen currently exists in service), and this specially when those "glt_missilebox" and "cba" addons are only for the Viggen. Makes no sense, to me! IMO, you should release a Duala (Full) without the need of those addons.

I also agree with MacScottie, a version of Duala with the enterable buildings of OA like in Lingor (and without the "glt_missilebox" and "cba" addons) would be IMO a "dream come true"!

I don't mind having to download a few extra addons to get this great island. Besides CBA should be standard issue by now and everyone should have it. GLT Missilebox should be a standard feature on any aircraft currently in service or under production in my opinion. Having a couple extra required addons isn't really going to hurt anyone.

=^.^=,,,