Whats the mutated surprise!?!?

Berghoff latest trees are a bit different in heights, so couple of them float now on Duala.

I'll repack full version v1.81 and also release a patch for owners of current 1.8...

You should leave out the Berghoff african foliage pbo from the release packet as its readily available from big news sites and as you have not edited them, there is no need to include them in the release.

Just list it as required addons and it will be fine.

Also it would be nice to have separate "soldiers & vehicles" download and terrain as stand alone. However this is not related to Berghoff foliage point at all.

You should leave out the Berghoff african foliage pbo from the release packet as its readily available from big news sites and as you have not edited them, there is no need to include them in the release.

Also it would be nice to have separate "soldiers & vehicles" download and terrain as stand alone. However this is not related to Berghoff foliage point at all.

I could dig that. His time permitting of course.

Some of us are lazy here (myself included) and do not like to hunt around for stuff.

Since I'm soon leaving for 2 weeks vacation (probably Greece to inspect an island for you, heh) I will try to fix the issues with floaters + crosshair this weekend.

As many of you wonder what is the "mutated suprise" (no, floating bushes don't count), I recommend you:

1. launch the single player>Editor

2. put your player soldier down in a safe place

3. add couple of OPFOR>African Rebels>Infantry>Mutant (Pulsor) guys ;)

Edited by IceBreakr

Fully agree. Its a good pack that fits this island, but imagine if all islands came with their own pack.. After a while our modfolders would be cluttered with addon that other people think should be used. I'm partly responsible for a clans server and addons and we try to keep the addons to a minimum, good islands are always welcome as new terrains are good for missions. I went away for a few weeks and when I came back we had all different kinds of addons that is mandatory now to play on the server.. Its not only this duala pack its also from other islands.

Once again, I'm not saying I dont want this addon pack as it is good and fits. What I would like to see is a separate download so we can choose. Yes its possible to only use some addons from a pack but as people are lazy or/and doesnt really know/care how to do stuff they DL and make a modfolder of everything.

Another good reason to split it is that it will be easier for you IceBreakr as you dont have to re-pack everything every time something is updated (Berghoff's veg as an example).

So I'm all with Snake Man on this; split the pack into 'island', 'units' and leave the other peoples work be dependencies (Berghoff's veg).

What you think?

Try ArmAholic bud. It worked there for me.

armaholic version contains the same (damaged) file.

The problem with ibr_acivilians.pbo (size: 38,349,110) I noticed because we always sign the files with our server key.

And the bisign could not be created only for this file. (strange problem as there is ibr_acivilians.pbo.ibr_duala18.bisign in the pack18).

As mentioned by IceBreakr new repack 1.81 willl be relased soon so probably the problem will be gone.

The problem with ibr_acivilians.pbo (size: 38,349,110) I noticed because we always sign the files with our server key.

And the bisign could not be created only for this file. (strange problem as there is ibr_acivilians.pbo.ibr_duala18.bisign in the pack18).

As mentioned by IceBreakr new repack 1.81 willl be relased soon so probably the problem will be gone.

i Also had problems with this file. kicking issue's

Hmmmm. I just got lucky I think but I'm not sure how that happened. Hopefully the next version will work for you guys.

Take care.

Hi Icebreakr,

and sorry but i found a new bug to fix: in the helicopter, instrumentations (ex: stabilization's indicator, compass...) don't work.

Giuppo: I'm aware of that, but I cannot fix it since I'm not the author. Although we've added glass and in 1.81 we will also have geometry stuff fixed (engine, fuel tank hitpoints) thanks to NZDF_Crash.

isladuala_181.jpg

v1.81 released:

- fixed floating shrubs caused by a new version of African Foliage 1.20

- fixed ibr_acivilians.pbo & signature file

- fixed version name in island selector menu

Be sure to delete any previous @duala folders since you will probably need fresh .bisign files in order to join the signed dedicated servers.

Download is available at the usual location:

http://icebreakr.com/islands/

Edited by IceBreakr

Tnx Old Bear.

I've also added a special tribute to BIS to this version. Lemme see if you can notice it ;)

I get allways a error something like "cfgbin default Models not found".

I have dl the complete new version and deleted the old one.

anyone else is getting this ?

btw i like the units ;)