The generator trailers at 030077 are sometimes invisible. The same problem occures with an editor placed trailer.

I've noticed sometrhing wrong with LODs when it comes to Molatian army. At certain distances their heads disappear.

Also can you bring back the old grass? ArmA1's one is very FPS hungry here, eating about 15-20 FPS compared to the original one, while not looking better.

P.S. Does anyone know where to download 1.31 now? I've replaced its files with 1.6 but with such FPS hit the island is barely playable in the jungles

Edited by metalcraze

Yes, of course.

But I guess mission makers would be glad to have an example script to have african civilians only for their missions.

also be glad for how to make the malevoains spawn as enemy in secops and ambient comabt if you know how.

great island. spent some time in africa and this defiently captures the feel. just need ambient animals to be impala, etc :)

Will fix the grass in upcoming patch since its requested so much.

I find problems with some of the large barn-like structures. Their shadows (I think it's shadows) appear offset and visible through any blocking structures. I'll try to provide a picture next time I can get to the game.

RabidStoat: reported 100 times, its a bug in BIS original object supplied in buildings.pbo. Set shadows to High to get rid of that bug.

Oh! Sorry IceBreakr - how on earth did I miss that. Looks like I'll just have to lump it, my rigs too old for full shadows :icon_redface:

the mission is only partially dependent on the island. You need the island, but any version will work.

unless you mean those that include the new content, of course :p

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

I just found out that when you get a certain distance away (100 meters i think) The Pinzgauers disappear. Completely. Scared me the first time it happened lol. Also I found you can crawl straight through the tracks on the T-55. Gave me a laugh when one went to run me over.

Hey man, I think you've got the best user created island/land blah blah thats out in the community, And i always use isla when i test new addons and 'crap'.

but i got a question, on armaholic it says that we can hope in the AN-2 and take a sightseeing tour, Have you added the An-2 to the pack?

I get some p3d errors saying it can't load the gas stations and some of the buildings. Any tips?

CC: An-2 is a separate addon, sorry.

Lost123: you're missing ibr_plants.pbo or ibr_dtowns.pbo - reinstall all .pbo's.

annoying shadow-bug under one of the buildings is still there :( Any chance You could fix it, even by removing the whole building shadow?

Other than that, I don't remember any bugs - Isla Duala rocks.

Aww shame Ice, It suits the map so much, Would make a great mission for 'window licker' force to track its arrival on the dirt strip and then track the shipment of drugs as it brought in down to ramons plantation :-D

You should deffo ask for permission to include it into your mod.

Might even be good to get a mission like Lord of War on there :-)

Edited by CannonousCrash

Or, you could just download the 3rd party addon and use that maybe? ;)

Nice update mate, very much appreciate your continued works.

Just got a chance to test this version out, I really like the new units. Finally I can live out my African pirate fantasies :rolleyes:

Just got a chance to test this version out, I really like the new units. Finally I can live out my African pirate fantasies :rolleyes:

I hate to burst your bubble anim mo but there is no bend over/pants down fucntion in this version ;)

I hate to burst your bubble anim mo but there is no bend over/pants down fucntion in this version ;)

I don't know what funny things you have in mind A-Knee-Us, but I was imagining more the "take over French cruise ships" sort of excursions :p

Please stop requesting addons for Duala here, we have a thread for general requests:)

Sorry, did'nt know :)

How can i get the Alice modul with the African Civilians to work. I tested it but see no African Civilians on any city or village. :confused:

Any ideas, tricks?

Thx

Excellent Work Ice fella, this my main map, any chance of adding Arsenal shirts Mob civvies to blufor?! :p

Will fix the grass in upcoming patch since its requested so much.

THANK YOU!

I like the ArmA 2 grass on Duala much more than the ArmA 1 grass anyways, plus the huge FPS loss with A1 grass doesn't help either. :rolleyes:

duala&pantera over all.very nice job.

Couple of bugs I've spotted...

I get the following error in arma2.rpt with duala and alice...

Error in expression <_ret = _this select _ret;

};

_ret

>

Error position: <_ret

>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _ret

File ca\modules\functions\arrays\fn_selectRandom.sqf, line 23

Error in expression <pulationClasses = _populationClasses + [_type];

};

_populationCount = count _po>

Error position: <_type];

};

_populationCount = count _po>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _type

and no civs appear.

Also I've noticed some of the bushes soak up a lot of ammo before rotating 90 degrees, they then let bullets through (esp noticeable on the southwest jungle island) - these I think are new bushes in 1.6

Edited by Felonmarmer