Kristian, well its very hot on Duala and t-shirts become wet from all the dancing ;)

W0XfD2svzfk

Kristian, well its very hot on Duala and t-shirts become wet from all the dancing ;)

W0XfD2svzfk

one of my favorite songs Zmija i Zaba!! :yay::yay:

This upcoming African civilians addon looks promising.

It's just what I am looking for my upcoming Tropica map, an other African oriented map, but I believe that I need some hints about how I can get a working Alice module on my map.

Edited by Old Bear

Very nice looking civilians. But please no ManU shirts! :D

Molatian T-55 (WIP Duala v1.6):

t55_molatia.jpg

Model by Ryogugu | Cammo by Sahbazz | Textures by Ryogugu & IceBreakr

That T55 is old school! Can't wait to face it.

@IceBreakr you said you were working on a jungle map or you going to add a story and factions like you did with this map your do a great job by the way just asking because I would love to see you add 2 Latin factions to your new jungle map since there are no addons or mods of Latin countries? If that is info you are ready to give out

Damn you IceBreakr! I'm going to have to start wearing a tinfoil hat 'cause I've been cursing about why there is no T-55 addons in any of the packs I use for my upcoming campaign on Duala.. :D

You are awesome Icebreakr. <3

One more shot of Molatian T-55 (WIP Duala v1.6):

t55_molatia2.jpg

Model by Ryogugu | Cammo by Sahbazz | Textures by Ryogugu & IceBreakr

Whoah! those are really nice looking tanks, I can picture these rumbling through Duala, now im looking forward to this update :)

this is looking great

i'll be making a full evolution using your units when it's ready

I was thinking of using this track forthe intro music

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ipi-N-Tombia/dp/B001J6C21Y/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1271836925&sr=8-3

or this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001J6C278/ref=dm_dp_trk13?ie=UTF8&qid=1271836925&sr=8-3

you could look at putting some of this stuff int othe ambient music that plays near to cities - its very atmospheric

Edited by eggbeast

note: I'ved added the african chant to the start of evo duala and also to my custom sounds lol

very atmospheric

Not sure yet, Sahbazz is still finishing up something with Molatians and I'm testing stuff out and tweaking here and there. I'll have a version out this Thursday, heh thats tommorow :) I'm still not sure if it will be 1.6 or "only 1.59 aka beta" :)

Very nice work IceBreakr! :cool:

This tank i need for my upcoming campaign on Duala. Thx.

Skip the 1.59 if you cant make the 1.6 til then. Having an almost finished Duala feels wrong, and i dont mean wrong that its not 1.6, but wrong that you should have to work extra for uploading it etc. If its not 1.6 by tomorrow please keep it and work in peace. :)

Only my 2 cents tho. You do what you feel like. And thanks a lot for continuing on this beast island. :thumb:

Skip the 1.59 if you cant make the 1.6 til then. Having an almost finished Duala feels wrong, and i dont mean wrong that its not 1.6, but wrong that you should have to work extra for uploading it etc. If its not 1.6 by tomorrow please keep it and work in peace. :)

Only my 2 cents tho. You do what you feel like. And thanks a lot for continuing on this beast island. :thumb:

+1 :)