Love the new version 1.0

There is a bug however and I am not sure if it only on ceratin video cards ..

But in the city of bolompano (not near my comp to check name) I get all sorts of graphics artifacts/streches but only near that city. Is this a bug that has been discussed already?

Over all this map screams for invasion type missions where north invades in big number the south who try to hold the line. Only issue when I tried, the AI got stuck in water and most infantry went for a swim and tanks got stuck under bridge.

Any chance of having widers crossing points next version or some land connection. Without, having troops cross back and forth between both halves is very challanging.

Excellent work!

It was fixed Cpt.Bravo! :) Check the links - download it AGAIN. It should contain the hotfix that was made. Click IceBreakrs signature picture and DL from there.

Thanks Alex, the new download seems to have fixed the issue :bounce3:

Now I wish there was an addon of LWMCS (Light Weight Modular Causeway System) which is an "inflatable" bridge that will allow armies to cross rivers! :)

Yeah i thaught of that too. Those vehicles would really fit Ice's islands. :)

Luckily I'm not a purest when it comes to having fun with maps like this :)

Found some ARMA addons that should work well with a lil tweaking for personal use only. A MIG-15, MIG-29 ,a few cargo/troop planes and helo's. Seems most African nations run the gamut when it comes to aviation.

This map is one of best sofar.

And I must admit, I like small mercenary operations vs large armies. The bridges / bottle necks helped me contain enemy tank reinforcements, but I'm gonna give your hotfix a try ;)

Wha...?whe...?

Ice you are a man full of surprises!

MiG-15 and MiG-29 from ArmA are running well under ArmA 2, maybe even without OAC.

Hello all) i download new version map! and have litel problem :( If I come close to the object! house, fence, wall. Picture of the game changes to this (look photo) Who knows what is it? how do I fix it on the normal :confused::o (sorry for bad english)

68b35b90659f.jpga1ea461726bb.jpg

Keshman: where did you download it from? Its an old version, please redownload from SBP Slovenia server.

Can you please include something suitable for a fishing village/pirate haven in one of the smaller islands? Maybe houses with stilts on the water? Pretty please :bounce3:

Requiring ACE? Why? :(

We just deleted ACE from our server because it was too much of a hassle and delivered way to many problems for us.

Is there going to be a release of these units without ACE dependancy?

Or am i getting this wrong and these arent the official Afrenian soldiers, since they are now called Resistance units?

We just deleted ACE from our server because it was too much of a hassle and delivered way to many problems for us.

Or am i getting this wrong and these arent the official Afrenian soldiers, since they are now called Resistance units?

I hope they're not since we've done the same with ACE. Heck, we even started to use signing to stop ACE, so these are a definite no-way for us.

I just released a new warfare mission using my DIH Africa units for Isla Duala.

Get it HERE.

D.

---

I think these units are not 'official' and I don't think that the 'proper' Afrenians will require ACE.

They use the ACEX_PLA kit so that means they need ACE, ACEX and ACEX_PLA. They probably should have used the stand alone version of the PLA mod instead. Like falcon and the others it's a no go for me. I've been trying to keep the required stuff for missions etc. below 500mb-1gb

that's stupid because ace 1.0 is out in 4 days no more weekly update.

When I run the Isla Duala mod, go into the editor (in any map) and chooose the empty category to place an unmanned item I get this error message:

No Entry 'Bin\configbin/cfgvehicleclasses.ruins'

It only happens when this mod is active, even if it is the only mod I am running. Does anyone know what this error line means, if it is correctable and if it will effect my game play at all? Also, does anyone else get this same error line in the editor when choosing category empty to place an item?

Thank yo for any insight with this issue.

Mysteryman5150: don't worry, already reported a week ago - and fixed for v1.1 release.

Here you can see a new "Porto Hazena" sea-port in the background:

sbp_slovenian_soldiers_sloweapons_wipS.jpg

(zoom 800KB)