Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

Best country/place for Higher studies.

Is this intresting.people leave there country for this.i am also thinking about this.

Depends what you want to study. e.g Engineering would be best to be in a country that is a part of the Washington Accord.

Finland offers free education to foreigners that come from the EU/ETA area.

go to Italy or Egypt. They have great education system, awesome weather, a recovering economy so your local money will go much further. Also they love student and have easy to get visas. Also try south Africa - great worldclass education system with not so high fees and very hospitable peoples. no problem with visa.

Also try south Africa - great worldclass education system with not so high fees and very hospitable peoples. no problem with visa.

Just do plenty of research into the university you pick. Some of them are pretty bad. The warnings of high crime are no exaggeration.

University of Cape Town is very good, I know some people studying there. Low crime as far as SA goes.

University of Kwa-Zulu Natal, I'd avoid that one. Spent my first semester there only because I lived nearby. Couldn't understand some lecturers because there English was terrible. High crime area too.

New Zealand is a great place to study. Seems to be a popular choice too, especially for Chinese students. I've been at Massey University for a while now, I would recommend it. Very safe area too.

University of Auckland is also worth a look.

Visa might be a bit difficult to get and studying here wont be cheap.

As Sabre Tooth Sniper says, it depends on what you want to study.

If you want to study business, the United States is the best option with Western Europe close behind. China and India have been improving their business education, though, so you may be able to find some good business schools there as well.

-Student Pilot

I got my BSc Microbiology at Manchester University, UK. It is a fantastic city and very student orientated. :)

You could always go to a university in your own country and then join an exchange program to study abroad.

Finland offers free education to foreigners that come from the EU/ETA area.

Woo-hoo! I'm goin' to Finland!