Sign in to follow this  
Sisko

Really enjoying this!!

I upgraded my PC to Windows 7 Ultimate the other night, and I have to say, Arma 2's performance on W7 compared to Vista is ALOT better.

When I played it on Vista, I used to get stuttering during game play and this could sometimes make it tricky to play. The CTD's also didn't help things and I stopped playing it about a month ago until the next patch was released.

I am also running Arma2 with the new 1.4 patch. Gameplay has been smooth and (touch wood) i've not had a single CTD yet :)

A real joy to play. I've also discovered that rolling around in an LAV-25 APC is alot better for taking out those Chedaki sentry camps than a Hummer like I was doing before.

Very happy gamer here, may it continue :D

Nice!! I'm still on XP 64, and I must say it's working out pretty great for me too!! the only thing that keeps me from getting very high FPS is the triple head 2 go, which requires a screen resolution of 3840x1024... no video card is made to handle that load comfortably...

but still, I get very decent performance nonetheless!!

Cheers

Glad to hear you are both enjoying ArmA 2 as much as I am :)

Have fun!

Eth

Glad to hear you are both enjoying ArmA 2 as much as I am :)

Have fun!

Eth

Yeah it has been a joy to play as I said. Might go and have a go on it now. Need to take down that main Chedaki base, which if I remember, is not an easy thing to do.

We'll see how things go. Perhaps the smoother gameplay may make it easier :)