Sign in to follow this  
SpetsnazGRU

ARMA 2 to ps3

I just want to say that operation flashpoint was a disaster. it way far from been military game like arma 1 and 2. its like cod but 20 worse than that.

and i also want to say that i would be very pleased to see arma on ps3, its not that i don't have a comp, but i really would like to play with my friends who don't have money too buy them selves an expensive and good computer.

i know that some computer people are against it but i have a good suggestion to you. dont buy the game to a consonl and don't play it. :)

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am just letting you know that I am currently refraining from writing pages upon pages of information pertaining to your "opinion" of the original OpF. I will say this though; COD? I think not Sir.

I own a PS3. I have also just "fattened" up my PC strictly for this game. I did this because, as said earlier, PS3 will just be dumbed down and nothing compared to the experience had on PC.

Argh I'm getting caught up. :goodnight:

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am just letting you know that I am currently refraining from writing pages upon pages of information pertaining to your "opinion" of the original OpF. I will say this though; COD? I think not Sir.

I own a PS3. I have also just "fattened" up my PC strictly for this game. I did this because, as said earlier, PS3 will just be dumbed down and nothing compared to the experience had on PC.

Argh I'm getting caught up. :goodnight:

He was talking about Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising.

He was talking about Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising.

Yes, it has been said several times but it doesn't seem to be enough.

Yes, it has been said several times but it doesn't seem to be enough.

Well then wtf? DR isn't a Milsim. Of course it is like COD.

This thread is pointless.

Edited by Grub

Well then wtf? DR isn't a Milsim.

This thread is pointless.

Mmm it seems to be mainly about the possibility/opportuneness of porting ArmA2 to PS3. But the first sentence of the OP was confusing.

Mmm it seems to be mainly about the possibility/opportuneness of porting ArmA2 to PS3. But the first sentence of the OP was confusing.

Sure but is there not a thread for PS3 already.

I understand what the man's getting at (now), but if he didn't like DR on PS3 he probably wont enjoy ArmA 2 on a console as it wont be anything like PC.

Which is apparently what he hoping for.

Edited by Grub

and i also want to say that i would be very pleased to see arma on ps3,..

They will never port there current engines to PS3. If and when they actually buy PS# dev kits and Lic.( $$$$$$$$$$$) and hire guys who know how to do it it would come from scratch. and the next engine i hope is minimum SM4 and then it wont even run on a PS3(7600gtx), tho Cell may work for that.

They will never port there current engines to PS3. If and when they actually buy PS# dev kits and Lic.( $$$$$$$$$$$) and hire guys who know how to do it it would come from scratch. and the next engine i hope is minimum SM4 and then it wont even run on a PS3(7600gtx), tho Cell may work for that.

Exactly...

Ja ja binks, he he. That's quite good.