Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

Pmc fury trailer is out

Snake Man, his team and projects are no more welcome here. Please refrain from creating any new threads about their projects.

Edited by W0lle

I don't know why but for some reason I wasn't expecting much, how wrong I was though, that was stunning, extremely well made and shot, choice of music seemed perfect, if I didn't already own Opf watching your movie would make me go out and buy it, hell I'm so impressed I'm on the verge of buying another copy wink.gif

hey guys that trailer was great WHATS THE NAME of the songs feautured in the trailer? i was gonna go look for a place to dlef them

Sounds familiar somehow... especially the beggining. I reckon is like the Warcraft 3 music or is mayne enigma.

I just dl`ed the trailer and watched it (runs smooth even on my old 100 Mhz laptop :eek:).

I played the PMC Fury campaign a few months ago and the quality of the movie fits perfect to the quality of the campaign - excellent! smile.gif

But what about that "May 2002" at the end?

And I also want to know the name of the song.

The choir sounds familar to me (didn`t they sing something with "Ameno, amen" or something in an refrain?).

Now I got it!

It must be an song by Era - much better than Enigma.

But don`t ask me about the name of the song.

That song is not on the first and not on the second CD of Era.

So it must be an remix.

Sounds like the trailer music from Spiderman.

Are they releasing a new campaign in may?

Verry nice work Snake man !

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Mar. 30 2002,06:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are they releasing a new campaign in may?<span id='postcolor'>

Not really, the current PMC Fury you can download is missions 1-31 and few lame stand alone cutscenes, the May 2002 thing will be PMC Fury "part 2" missions that are 32-> I don't want to give out the official numbers of missions to give out any idea of when player can expect it to end... but I posted earlier that number 54 mission is ready.

So PMC Fury "part 2" will be minimum of missions 31 to 54 smile.gif

More details from our site as they became available.

And thanks guys for the nice comments, appreciated!

Snake Man, PMC.