Sign in to follow this  
33BO11OF00

Civilians

Help! I need to know this. How to make civilian to take orders from East or West soldier? I know this is somewhere around here but I don't know how to search it.

Sheesh. Very simple command. Thanks for your help. Do you make any missions/addons IceBreakr? I want to know this.

Do you have ofpgoty man.if yes than use ww4mode1 in that there is civil militea at resistance side.

As IceBreakr said,first you have to press F2 ,then drag a line from and to the civilian and soldier.

Notice that the Civilian grouped with the soldier is changed.

If you grouped him with an East Soldier,and if he has weapon,he'll fire at the WEST.

You can also group a WEST and a EAST soldier...

In that case,the side depends on the leader of the group (if leader is EAST,then side is EAST,which means the WEST soldier being grouped will engage WEST men.)

Normally,EAST men don't kill Civilian (not sure in OFP:RES),so you can group civils to WEST to make EAST shoot them automatically.

Haroon

Download EditorUpdate102 and in there should be in resistance men Cillivan Millitia 1 and 2. These are Cillivans that have gun AK74 and they shoot at EAST ( their in RES side duu )

If this is what you wanted :P

I found (and use for my missions) this pack (OFP_Bis_units) with a lot of civilian units in West/RES ou East side armed or unarmed and some other addons.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DUKE32P8

Have a nice day !

Edited by VBCI