Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

AnimalMother92 Presents...

And a cool ending: I just put a 30sec satchel under his balls, said good-bye and walked out slowly while the house blew up behind me ;P

This made me chuckle :p

Thanks for the feedback guys, good to hear everything went smoothly.

I'm planning on setting some future missions on user-made islands.....

OOOORAH! :war:

(OMFG HERE WAZ A IMAGz0r!11 O_o)

Coming in v1.2

Roger that ;)

...>Off to make trailer for 1.2

Pest Control is AWESOME!

I didn't know God made missions! ;)

Lucky you getting to enjoy beta coop night. It will come out soon....

arma22010-02-1123-15-50-78.jpg

normalstrobe.jpg

arma22010-02-0623-56-22-95.jpg

arma22010-02-0623-51-10-90.jpg

Edited by AnimalMother92

FNAVsZrmDZ4

Pest Control WIP.

Me on the ground with Diniz (JDMT) providing CAS in the AH-6 Little Bird. Fun times.

Little heads up on future stuff:

I'm going to try and get out some updates for current missions before shifting my attention to...

FMJcamp-1.jpg?t=1267606870

Full campaign:

-Set on Podagorsk

-Coop enabled

-Made for ACE2

-Spec Ops style missions

...and more! (once I think of stuff :p )

ETA early June 2010.

Edited by AnimalMother92

Hot Damn! More SP missions!

Question:

Do I put the files in Missions folder? (silly question I bet)

If you want to play in single player mode, place the .PBO file in your \Missions folder. It will show up under "Scenarios".

If you want to play in Multiplayer, place it in the \MPMissions folder and you will be able to host it when running an online game. :)

If you want to play in single player mode, place the .PBO file in your \Missions folder. It will show up under "Scenarios".

If you want to play in Multiplayer, place it in the \MPMissions folder and you will be able to host it when running an online game. :)

Thanks!:) Seems that common sense is the number 1 rule, on or off the battlefield....:rolleyes:

Just finished Hearts and Mind............Damn dude! You sure had a few surprises waiting.

Glad I called in air-support...........I actually felt sympathy for the enemy.

Just finished Hearts and Mind............Damn dude! You sure had a few surprises waiting.

Glad I called in air-support...........I actually felt sympathy for the enemy.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

~

Here are some quick screenies from messing around on the campaign...

arma22010-03-1002-01-14-53.jpg

arma22010-03-1002-03-57-25.jpg

arma22010-03-1002-20-39-51.jpg

arma22010-03-1002-27-55-22.jpg

Thanks for the missions Animal mother! I liked Radio Hill very much. It also allowed me to finally capture a bug I was waiting for. I filmed it and uploaded the movie to youtube.

I'm going to try your other missions now. Keep up the great work!

Edit: Just finished Hearts and minds. Great mission. Maybe a bit too difficult, but very interesting and satisfying. It gives you hell quite until you remove the AA threat. Then the Apaches pretty clear most of the threats for you. Recommended!

Looking forward to play your campaign :)

Edited by Variable
Completed another mission

Thanks for the missions Animal mother! I liked Radio Hill very much. It also allowed me to finally capture a bug I was waiting for. I filmed it and uploaded the movie to youtube.

Interesting, I've noticed the occasional issue with AI formation too. Voted for http://dev-heaven.net/issues/8973 as well. Glad you enjoyed the mission.

Edit: Just finished Hearts and minds. Great mission. Maybe a bit too difficult, but very interesting and satisfying. It gives you hell quite until you remove the AA threat. Then the Apaches pretty clear most of the threats for you. Recommended!

Yeah I've gotten that comment quite a lot actually. I've been messing around with making it slightly easier. The Apaches sure do put on a show ;)

Expect new versions of all my missions before my campaign..

arma22010-02-1123-15-50-78.jpg?t=1268716965

Armaholic mirror:

- Pest Control Co-10 (@)

Pest Control version 1.0 (Singleplayer/Coop-10)

by AnimalMother92

3/15/10

1. Required addons

ACE2 (Core and ACEX)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8601

Zeus AI recommended

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8688

VF Terrain Collision Avoidance System recommended

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8118

2. Description

Airborne troops are sent to comb Gorka for enemy caches.

3. Installation

Place PBO in either your arma2\Missions or arma2\MPMissions folder.

4. Known issues

None at this time.

Please report any bugs to me via PM @ forums.bistudio.com "AnimalMother92"

5. Credits

Thanks to Kristian, Binkowski, JDMT, OFPEC and BIS.

ENJOY!

FNAVsZrmDZ4

A mission I've had for awhile, thought I'd finally share it. Works wonderfully in SP, and there are also 2 playable slots for CAS in coop if you enjoy raining down pain with some Little Birds :)

Edited by AnimalMother92

Nice missions mate - Had a blast, looking forward to the campaign release. :)

Pest Patrol was a great mission, air assault in and clear a village, short & sweet!

Great mission! Be sure if your the squad leader to wait until your the last one in the exfil shopper or you will leave some guys behind! :)

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Great mission! Be sure if your the squad leader to wait until your the last one in the exfil shopper or you will leave some guys behind! :)

Ah thanks for the report, I usually let my squad load up first and then hop in. I have changed the trigger a bit to allow more time for the squad to get in (will be in the next update when I actually add some important stuff) ;)

Ok, so I was in the updating mood. This is long overdue, so here is a completely rewritten Trapdoor. I tried to keep the core feeling of the urban combat and CQB, but v1.0 was seriously flawed in many ways so I redid it.

Download

Important notes:

-It is now Coop-8, not Coop-7

-It's been totally ACE-ified

-Much more polished

Trapdoor-1.jpg

Trapdoor version 1.1 (Singleplayer/Coop-8)

by AnimalMother92

3/18/10

1. Required addons

ACE2 (Core and ACEX)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8601

NZXSHADOWS Up-armored HMMWV

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8444

Zeus AI recommended

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8688

2. Description

A convoy has been attacked in Vybor and a quick reaction force is sent to investigate.

3. Installation

Place PBO in either your arma2\Missions or arma2\MPMissions folder.

4. Known issues

None at this time.

Please report any bugs to me via PM @ forums.bistudio.com "AnimalMother92"

5. Credits

Thanks to Kristian, Binkowski, JDMT, OFPEC and BIS.

6. Changelog

v1.1

Complete rewrite

ENJOY!

RFRHGX9Hxr8

Have fun!

Edited by AnimalMother92
Armaholic

Ok, so I was in the updating mood. This is long overdue, so here is a completely rewritten Trapdoor. I tried to keep the core feeling of the urban combat and CQB, but v1.0 was seriously flawed in many ways so I redid it.

Download

Important notes:

-It is now Coop-8, not Coop-7

-It's been totally ACE-ified

-Much more polished

Trapdoor-1.jpg

RFRHGX9Hxr8

Have fun!

Are there any possibilities to get this without ace/addons?

I liked this mission, but now i cant play it, it says im missing content that was deleted. Is there anyplace that i can load the older version, cos this one did overwrite the older version that i had?

Yes, here is the original v1.0 (really old build)

http://rapidshare.com/files/296256308/Trapdoor.7z

However, so much has been improved you'll be missing out on a lot ;)

Sorry but I don't plan on making a non-addon version simply because I feel there is so much added to the mission by the mods. The ACE wounding system, armor system, AI talking, new weapons, better ballistics etc etc.

Have a good one!

Sup Animal, cant wait to beta test your Campaign with you...should be fun, im makin that mission on Thirsk that me and you talked about...when its done in its beta form ill send it to you and we can work on it together...Campaign looks good...keep it up man.

Animalmother, I'm playing your missions in combination with ACE, GL4 and a couple of visual FX mods and I have to say, your work is amazing. I've recently re-installed ArmA 2 after having had the disappointment of repeated CTDs with the version released at retail and I've been downloading and installing all the fantastic mods, much as I did with OFP many years ago. Your missions are for me, so far, the pick of the bunch - they're just open enough for the mods to enhance the experience. The dynamicism the mods bring to any of them ensures replay value many times over.

Earlier today I played Hearts and Minds and never have I had such a good time playing a mission for the best part of an hour and a half. You nailed it - everything was perfect. From the initial skirmishes in the woods, to the fraught defence of a hilltop while facing insane odds, to the cheer I couldn't help but give out from my chair when the Apaches showed up and straafed the treeline - just sublime. The shouts of my team mates, the terrifying prospect of being suppressed and flanked...

I spent the best part of 20 minutes on a hillside with my squad mates, holding the enemy off and trying to improve our position. I loved every second! I'd worked the team up to the AA station through the woods, crossed the open ground, and set up a perimeter while I waited for the choppers. The rain came down, my men were running out of ammo, and the medic was working hard to keep us all alive. Through my scope a 'daki officer broke from the treeline and lined up my machinegunner just as I let off a shot. I missed, the bullet landing inches away, but suddenly there was a blinding crack of light and one of the Apaches had picked him off while making a straafing run on Vishnoye. Just too perfect.

When the final bullet went straight into the head of the HVT, it marked the end of a thoroughly excellent experience. Many, many thanks for making these missions.