Sign in to follow this  
azzkiker80

This game sucks... more bugs than a day old turd

The concept of this game is great... I want to play it, I love the idea of co-op through the campaigns... so my bro and I can play together...

The only problem is that it doesnt work... at least not well.

I got to the Razor Two mission where you are supposed to find the two chedaki bad dudes... made some progress, now that save game freezes within 3-5 minutes of loading it...

Reverted back to the point where coops gets promoted.... played again... accidentally shot a civvy... tried to reload my recent save... and it booted us out of the mission... It doesn't even recognize that I have a save in that mission now... have to start over a the beginning of Razor Two.

Bullshit!!!

Great concept BIS, poor execution... I loved Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis... ARMA2 has really let me down.

The concept of this game is great... I want to play it, I love the idea of co-op through the campaigns... so my bro and I can play together...

I got to the Razor Two mission where you are supposed to find the two chedaki bad dudes... made some progress, now that save game freezes within 3-5 minutes of loading it...

Reverted back to the point where coops gets promoted.... played again... accidentally shot a civvy... tried to reload my recent save... and it booted us out of the mission... It doesn't even recognize that I have a save in that mission now... have to start over a the beginning of Razor Two.

Bullshit!!!

Great concept BIS, poor execution... I loved Operation Flashpoint Cold War Crisis... ARMA2 has really let me down.

Try my campaign. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=87760

Bullshit!!!

Did you patch the game between the time you originally saved and the time when you tried to open it up.

What are your specs btw

I still prefer Multiplayer experience over Singleplayer, always found it more entertaining.

Although the tone of the OP is not really proper for the troubleshooting section, I don't see how saying you enjoy multiplayer helps someone with an issue with the campaign

Although the tone of the OP is not really proper for the troubleshooting section, I don't see how saying you enjoy multiplayer helps someone with an issue with the campaign

Was a bit offtopic but everything is already said, It's prolly due to patching, there's no other obvious reason that you cannot load other saves.

i am not finding many bugs - none actually - except for minor stuff like tanks turrets ocassionally passing through solid objects

If the game(software) has single player campaign and obviously a lot of time scripting went into that campaign why would people say its not meant for its single player? Actually getting tired of those that write that rediculous nonsense.

Multiplayer is fun but do not try to justify the condition of the campaign with the excuse that multiplayer is what this software is abotu because that is entirely untrue.

but you have mission editor, you take addons and do own missions :)

you must realize that this game is "do yourself, freedom engine"

and if you call it crap because of BIS campaign than you misunderstood idea of BIS games since 2001

single player campaign is to play while 100 of user missions appear :)

for me only OFP campaign and missions were interesting

Arma1 and 2 no, but if you call game "crap" because of this , than you should take a look at possibility to customize game

no other game has it

i can call BIS balistics of some rifles crap, yes, but i can change it by my proper addons

Edited by vilas

the game isn´t in the campaign.
campaign is not main sense of this software
i still prefer multiplayer experience over singleplayer, always found it more entertaining.
but you have mission editor, you take addons and do own missions :)

you must realize that this game is "do yourself, freedom engine"

and if you call it crap because of bis campaign than you misunderstood idea of bis games since 2001

single player campaign is to play while 100 of user missions appear :)

for me only ofp campaign and missions were interesting

arma1 and 2 no, but if you call game "crap" because of this , than you should take a look at possibility to customize game

no other game has it

i can call bis balistics of some rifles crap, yes, but i can change it by my proper addons

hi retarded fanboys!

^^^^lol nice troll^^^^

I can't speak for them; but for me I know the campaigns are always buggy and only show a fraction of the ability/options of the game. How are they fanboys if they're saying the weakest part of the game is the campaign? If anyone buys a BIS game solely for the stock singleplayer missions then I'm sorry to say you did in fact get screwed...

Or, you can actually LEARN something (don't worry, it's just a little bit) and make some missions or find a good game of multiplayer

hi retarded fanboys!

hi :)

it is ironic hi :)

if you was not newbie, you would know that i was criticizing BIS so much that they had enough of me

but i am objective and when BIS do something good i say it

if you take me as fanboy than you are green totaly

but i know what is advantage of Arma over other games :)

simply other games developers can suck BIS d*** when it comes to mod-ability, open engine, mission making, creativity

probably BIS are ones who created unique community in world which holds together for many years

sometimes we are in conflict but we all have one aim ;)

so only BIS made something like that (OFP time)

and that is main reason i am here for 5 years

cause people like you not understand happines of players who wanted something

for example one guy in OFP so much wanted STG 57 , that he asked me, i did this STG 57 for him and he was happy to play with rifle , that he needed

it is sense of BIS games and community

and others don't have it

BIS games are like metal music, metalheads are brothers in world, cause feel one tone in heart

the same with OFP fans

most of us feel "this" when we walk Everon, Malden , Kolguyev

Polish community sometimes meets with each other

once they were at my city and we were sightseeing, so i thing our "addiction" is something special, we became friends with some people

when one or second of them need anything in my city, i can help, they have time for me and etc.

this community is value in itself too

thanx to this i can talk about life, politics with people from completely different countries, we can argue and be angry, but we cooperate when it comes to military realism e.g.

sory that you are newbie that don't understand it

maybe when you will download some custom made addons and you open mission editor you will understand it

you know in 2002 i get OFP for first time and i said "what a shit" cause soldiers were killing me by one shot from 500 meters and running through the wall

and you know what ?

year later my neighbor Tom showed me mission editor and he asked "maybe we can do bus from our city?"

and than i started :)

it depends on you , if you are dumb or if you are open minded

of course Arma has bugs (for me bugs are not realistic weapons) but sense of this game is OPEN BUILD of it

open mission editor, download some custom stuff and than judge game newbie

it is game for open mind people not for dumb typical shooters players

Edited by vilas

hi retarded fanboys!

That has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen on these forums, and I've been here on and off for a long time. :)

hi retarded fanboys!

Such attitude is not permited on these forums. Let this infraction be a lesson for you. Everyone else: Please ignore him and stay on topic.

big quote to vilas......and.......uhm...so if I ask you to make italian special forces you will do it?:bounce3:lol:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

stay on topic.

:eek:sorry Helsinki:)

offtopic:

i have too much on my one head, but i hope there will be Italian mod ?

in OFP there was such one and addons

my knowledge about Italy is zero, so touching and starting addon of country that i don't know can be not effective

i hope our newbie not retarded not fanboy opened mission editor at least once

as he have internet to write here, he probably can play MP,

i want to help him and say that multiplayer uses the same internet connection as browsing here to write those words above ;)

really, not kidding :D

so even if campaign is wrong (i have no idea, i was not playing it), he can open mission editor or multiplayer and he will find difference between campaign from SP and new expirience of using more advanced options than just passive playing campaign

if he is used to other games, than sorry :P

but really easy missions can be made in editor even by newbie: F1 - seting up unit, F4 - seting up waypoints for those units F3 - triggers for example to make one unit react if other unit is present in triger area, F5 - connecting waypoints of different units or waypoint and trigger (F3) etc.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Mission_Editor_-_User_Interface

if BIS campaign is bad, there is a mission editor , many people will be happy if he will start doing missions

i hope he is more creative than he had shown

Edited by vilas

Grrr... yesterday playing a good PvP I wanted to change my seat next to the pilot - the observer position. But then the UH1Y kicked me out for no reason, I mean there was no one sitting there...and it kicked me out without a parachute!!! :mad:

This made me sad.

Nothing specific to troubleshoot here, seems to just be a useless rant ... Closing.

Planck