Sign in to follow this  
Damage Inc

I'm leaving

After certain people left and/or got banned this forum is no fun anymore sad.gif

So there's no point in me being on the forums anymore.

Goodbye, I hope you enjoy smile.gif

First the Fat Boys break up now this!

sad.gif

I wasn't aware you had to have fun with your friends to contribute to an Opf community, anways enjoy wherever you end up smile.gif

yeah....YEAH!

You all go...shoo! shoo!

Give us Americans the majority here....heheheh biggrin.gif

Bye bye. Well. We have lost all our spammers. I won't leave this forums because they're nice. Maybe they'll be even nicer without pointles posts. tounge.gif

Anyway. It'll be strange without your posts in almoust every topic. Have fun. smile.gif

I don't even know why they left.Why leave because someone got ban ? If you love the guy soo much ,he must be bending you over and ******** his **** in your ***.stop ******* his ***'s.

smile.gif

good bye Damage....

see you at OFP2 forum

hhhmmm...and good by to you to Nordin DK.....

smile.gif

sad.gifsad.gif This is a sad week, everyone seems to be leaving.

I hope that the community will grow as soon as the resistance campaign is released smile.gif

sad.gifsad.gif

well...the thing is that those 'old-timers' tend to spam the forum. there was a thread by 'Chan' who asked what happened on forum while he was gone, and suddenly it was turned into a spam thread.

i don't mind those guys hanging around, but spamming is not what i want. probably we'll have short downfall in number of posts, but quality over quantity is what i see in future.

Sorry to see you go. See you around guys... not, I guess smile.gif

who all has been baned and/or left recently?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ Mar. 29 2002,01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">who all has been baned and/or left recently?<span id='postcolor'>

It's not important really. One or two were banned. Three left.

Bye Damage and Nordin...

(I still hate U for that Belarus thing Damage...) tounge.gif

Ah, they wont leave, they just prepare the great come-back. They just lack a little attention right now. They will remain silent and one day (remember Depeche Mode... and aaaahhh forgot!wink.gif. It is a worthful marketing tool.

I know that Nordin cant stay away from a good discussion. I call that civil courage (dont know about you guys).

BTW I just made my own special pizza. From the scratch of course. I made the dough. I got some fresh swiss gruyere cheese, I prepare a good tomato coulis and so on. Hah, and you people that dont know how to cook you get the terrible deep-frozen reheat pizza or the sponge-like from the take-way. And I can impress girls with my cooking skills (even though girls cant cook at all nowadays). You loose I win. biggrin.gif

Good to be back!

I for one hate spam, and all the spammers leaving is a good thing. Maybe informed discussion could prevail after all!

I doubt it though..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Mar. 30 2002,18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe informed discussion could prevail after all!

I doubt it though..<span id='postcolor'>

yes indeed that would be good, but i fear the gates of spam hell havent been locked yet sad.gif

The forum isnt as busy lately. I dont know if less people are useing it or is it that there is nothing left to talk about??

We lack good conversation starters.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> .4 <span id='postcolor'> LOL Wobble, that looks like a guy bending over and grabbing his knees, almost as if he is preparing for something.......... I wonder what that could be?

LOL, my perverted mind at work.... tounge.gif

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Mar. 31 2002,03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">.4<span id='postcolor'>

LOL I'm gonna remember that one biggrin.gif