Sign in to follow this  
Pathy

P:UKF Landrover Pack v1.1

UKF Landrovers Version 1.1

rovers1s.jpg

rovers2s.jpg

We're pleased to have an updated version of Messiah's Land Rover pack: containing both the Land Rover Wolf TUM utility vehicle and the latest Enhanced Weapon Mount Installation Kit (EWMIK) Land Rovers, as modified by Ricardo to create a formidable reconnaissance and fire-support platform, nicknamed 'Porcupine' by the Taliban.

This version will fix the visual bugs, and hit-point problems that were present in the previous release from last October, as well as add a number of new ArmA II features including destructible tyres and non-stabilised optics, and the option to make minor customisations to the appearance of the vehicles.

Included:

UKF_landrovers.pbo + keys/signature files

UKF_LandRovers_readme.txt

This addon will give you Woodland and Desert versions of the following;

Landrover WMIK, with HMG, GPMG and GMG.

Landrover 110 GS

Required Addons:

UKF_Misc & UKF_Shared

CREDITS:

Models: Messiah

Textures: Messiah, Chris, da12thmonkey

CPP Programming: Messiah, Chris,da12thmonkey

Animations: da12thmonkey

Research: The UKF Team

Beta Testing: The UKF Team, VOLCBAT

Special Thanks: Rockofsl

Matt Cetti Roberts (http://www.frontlinepictures.com/)

DK

VOLCBAT

Installation

Simply extract the UKF_landrovers.pbo into your Arma\Addons or other mod folder. Requires UKF_Misc.pbo and UKF_Shared.pbo.

EULA:

By downloading this content you agree to the following End User License Agreement:

1) Ownership and Permissions.

1.1 The content of the download is sole intellectual property of P:UKF and it's creators.

1.2 You shall in no way modify, repackage or reserve engineer any of the content of the .pbo files included in this download, without first receiving prior permission from P:UKF.

1.3 You agree with this EULA that, should you modify said content without permission or otherwise breach this EULA, you are liable to prosecution in a UK Court of Law, under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act, 1988.

1.4 This content is provided for entertainment purposes. You may not use this addon for commercial, military or teaching/training purposes.

2) Distribution.

2.1 You may distribute the .pbo files within this download freely, so long as the .pbo files are unmodified (see 1.2), and the Readme File, including this EULA, is attached.

ADDITIONAL COPYRIGHT:

Some textures are sourced from Photos provided by Matt Cetti Roberts (http://www.frontlinepictures.com/) with his kind permission. Matt Cetti Roberts still retains his IP and Copyright on these photos, and their use in this addon is under condition of use. For further information please contact P:UKF.

Mirrors:

VOLCBAT - UKF Landrovers v1.1

VOLCBAT - UKF Shared v1.12

VOLCBAT - UKF Misc v1.12

Edited by Pathy

Yes thx Pathy... nice as always good to know ur "back" ;)

Cheers. Most thanks should go to Messy for making them, I just chased out a few issues at the end.

Cheers lads, really good work :)

Thanks Pathy, just spent the past 10-15 minutes testing them out. Will come in handy missions.

Beautiful work guys (as usual). Hoping to make some tribute missions also, just need some UK guys to go with them to do them justice.

pathy,really,come back to us,fuck thieves,dont make this mistake

Hi pathy

Really nice work mate from you and all the team i know the reasons for you guys stopping modding totally agree people out there stealing models the bastards they did the same to rock still wish you guys were not stopping but fully understand will we see any more addons of yours before you guys finish totally the tank and jeeps are fantastic

from a loyal fan and supporter of pro team addon makers

lee

Cheers for the kind words guys, I know Messy appreciates it and so do I. You may see a couple more bits and bobs from myself (or on Messys behalf), and theres some stuff thats close, but not quite there. Bare in mind there are still some of the UKF guys working on projects so it's not all on myself and Messy. The stuff thats been released are just the bits that we were "responsible" for.

Do what you like and all, and I totally respect your decision, but I hope some twist of fate changes your mind ;) Have fun on whatever you do next.

Whether you did them or some other of the UKF guys did.... its just awsome i guess thats what we all want you to say ;)

Noticed that the brakes lights are squared with black outline. Also, I thought the brake lights are in the wrong location. :confused: I could be wrong on that.

Hey who cares about the brake lights, it looks great, am using now just waiting and waiting for stalkergb's brit troops to put in her, thanks.

Noticed that the brakes lights are squared with black outline. Also, I thought the brake lights are in the wrong location. :confused: I could be wrong on that.

Check the 'known bugs' then check the bit that says 'we won't be fixing any of these'. ;) The only stuff we'll fix is if you find something that makes the addon unusable (ie, if an error stops it working in multiplayer, etc), and as far as I know all those have been stamped out.

Btw i've read some people saying "the sights don't work on the xxx" - far as I know they all work, you just need to press Insert/0 on your keypad to bring them up (had me stumped until someone pointed it out to me). Not sure why you can't bring em up the easy way, but there you go.

Edited by Pathy

Pathy, when you said visual glitches that no one else can replicate, do you mean something like 'black triangles' or somesort that coming out from the landrovers? Sorry dont have screenshot.

I have some kind of glitch that the black thing comes from the vehicles at certain distance. Then it goes back to normal if you move closer or further away from it.