Sign in to follow this  
Oleg-Russia

Battlefield 2 in Arma 2

Hi,

I`m looking for a new friends to play with online in Arma 2.

I`m a fan of Battlefield 2/Battlefield series.

Yestarday i found a mission called "Battlefield 2 vs Arma 2" actually it`s a total representation of Battlefield 2 but with arma graphics ,phisics and realism ,EXTREEMLY COOL,i was playing with my friend yesterday and we found it just amaizing , it plays like Battlefield 2 alot of action, tons of fun,capture the flag mode.The only problem is ,there is not much people at the moment we can play with , we foght against bots and 3 other real man player, what i`m asking you for if you have any interest in playing with as and you want to feel Battlefield 2/series action in Arma 2.

Plz PM me your MSN/ICQ .

So we can contact each other and arrange the meeting and become a good friends.

My friend runs the sever on fast machine.

Mission can handle by so far 24 player 12 on each side, and fill the battle up to 60-80 AI bots if needed ,we have normal setting by no is 35 Ai bots.

In the end we are aiming for filling the server with just a man up to 60-80 Real man players.

See you in battle.

-=I WANT YOU=-

iwantyoug.jpg

Edited by Oleg-Russia
Posted image > 100kb

Join "Battlefield 2 fans" server you`ll get it in your

C:\Users\YourProfile\AppData\Local\ArmA 2\MPMissionsCache

or

C:\Documents and settings\YourProfile\AppData\Local\ArmA 2\MPMissionsCache

Do not forget to set your Hided maps to Visible in Exploer options.

The mission is modded for a bit from original wich is made by Zonekiller,just few small changes added Javelins and Rpg7 on the mission.

Download it also from:

http://rapidshare.com/files/291575027/BattleField2Beta.utes.pbo

Anyway join the server "Battlefield 2 fans" and if you want add me to

Edited by Oleg-Russia

I like the sound of this !! Some members of my clan stil have a hard time letting go of that old Arcade feeling that BF2 brings apecialy now that EA has after all this time released a new patch for there game ( but not this Lt.general no..nee..never). So with this mission i hope to convice them.

Are there more look-a-likes to come in the future? Add me ( larsianoathotmail) to your MSN so we can get a game going, thanks for the advice

I had a go on this its really good for a quick blast. Which is about all i can manage at the moment. I hope they update it a bit. I'd like a similar thing but with cod 4 alike missions. Quick rounds that move around the map would be good with heli and tank back up for the quick infantry battles.