Sign in to follow this  
Raunhofer

Japahto Island For ARMA2

This is Japahto Island for ArmA2! UPDATED VERSION 1.01!

Small but beautiful island from the northern side of earth.

You may download it by using following mirror:

Japahto Island - Download Mirror 1

(the package includes key files for server admins)

This was a good way to test arma2's tools for me and at the same time more arma2 for you

SMALL_HELI.jpg

SMALL_WOLV.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BUonsSRCXE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BUonsSRCXE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdvYLKiiRO0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdvYLKiiRO0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hope you like it :)

MISSIONS FOR JAPAHTO ISLAND

**UPDATED 11.10.09**

- Fixed a&d unfinished project

- Added The Convoy 3

- Added The Insurgents

http://koti.mbnet.fi/a3tech/JapahtoMissions.zip

shipwreck.jpg

wolvemorascamp2.jpg

JAPAHTO ISLANDS' WALLPAPERS

WALLPAPERS PREVIEW AND DOWNLOAD

Edited by Raunhofer

Finally it's released :)

Looks great and runs smooth and very high fps

Thank You for this release

can we get some screen shots of the actual island?? the screens and videos are nice but they arent really focusing on the island! we need some screenies of the terrain, weather, etc! Like a Top down view or something. It looks nice tho from the 2 vids

can we get some screen shots of the actual island?? the screens and videos are nice but they arent really focusing on the island! we need some screenies of the terrain, weather, etc! Like a Top down view or something. It looks nice tho from the 2 vids

The weather will be like as on any other arma2 island lol what ever the mission editor sets it as, and if you really want to test what it looks like just download it.

awesome work, just downloaded this and flew around the island to check it out, nice job.

The weather will be like as on any other arma2 island lol what ever the mission editor sets it as, and if you really want to test what it looks like just download it.

I'll pass for now, thanks for your advice tho :rolleyes:

Breath-taking. Nice job!! Now go take your skills to an Arma II Avgani :P

Nice work, good looking island

Downloading now

what do i add to the target line to get this to work or am i missing something

Edited by banenwn

banenwn just extract the "Japahto.pbo" to your ARMA2/addons folder and it should work.

SnakeMan rgr that, I'll add the readme :) Good point.

great island, i really like it!

i found a little issue though:

2E9osgsimxY

idk if this is an issue with the BIS model or the water on the map but I thought it was amusing :)

AnimalMother92 yeah, those models are pretty umm interesting.. Same with the boat houses, some times when you get out from the boat (inside the boathouse) you'll end up to the roof...

No surprise that we can't see these models very often in chernarus ^^ damn you bis

Island looks fantastic.

I wont get chance to try it out for a few weeks, but I hope it makes use of more "real" cover than just the procedurally generated grass/bushes? It looks like it does, which should make it fantastic for some good sustained firefights.

Congratulations Raunhofer,

your island looks really very nice.

I hope someone can make a nice warfare or cti for your island.:)

Pretty nice work man, I'll download it later when I've woke up a bit, I think I'll get a nice cup of tea :)