Sign in to follow this  
chammy

New Sound Mod in the making, slowly but surely

I've downloaded csm 2 oa but im still getting all the stock sounds for the scars. Any suggestions as to why?

Have you made sure to activate the mod etc.?

Last time I tried this the SCAR sounds were not replaced. Don't know if they haven't been gotten around to yet, or if there's a config error, or something, but as far as I know there are still no replacements for the SCARs.

There are replacements for the SCARs in the latest version. It works for me and many others. :)

hmm yeah its definately active because its in with the rest of the csm2 sounds and im getting all the others accept the SCARS.

hmm yeah its definately active because its in with the rest of the csm2 sounds and im getting all the others accept the SCARS.

Hm, strange, are you sure you've downloaded the correct version and have activated the correct folder? I believe the OA-version had it's own folder (I'm sorry if you've already thought about this, but that's the only thing I can think of)

Yeah its strange because I'm pretty sure its the right one and all the csm2 sound files are in the same folder and im getting the super sonic crack, BAF weapons and m4/m16 sounds just not the SCARS which is odd...

hm, yes, that IS very strange. :/ are you using any other mods that might modify the SCARs somehow? (I'm really not sure what could be wrong, Chammy probably has a better idea)

I have same problem. Mentioned about it in this tread a long time ago.

No scar sounds for me either.

If your still working on it, you should have a look at the sound for the BAF GMG it fires a bit fast for the sound.

My sounds have gone weird, they were working fine, but now they seem to have gone funny. The bullet cracks still work fine, but the weapon sounds don't work that well. They only seem to work if I change player, but once I change back they don't.

Also to confirm, if I have both arma 2 and arrowhead, do I need both of the sound packs?

My sounds have gone weird, they were working fine, but now they seem to have gone funny. The bullet cracks still work fine, but the weapon sounds don't work that well. They only seem to work if I change player, but once I change back they don't.

Also to confirm, if I have both arma 2 and arrowhead, do I need both of the sound packs?

Ya im getting the similar issue. All work just fine befor i dl the new patches, now sounds are jumping back and forth with CSM2 sounds and vanilla. CSM2OA sounds and CSM2BAF are having issues to the new patches.

Edited by 1in1class

Ya im getting the similar issue. All work just fine befor i dl the new patches, now sounds are jumping back and forth with CSM2 sounds and vanilla. CSM2OA sounds and CSM2BAF are having issues to the new patches.

Well at least I am not the only one lol, hope there is a solution to this :(

Err now i cant get the mod to work. Iv delete all CSM2 folders and i seen in the user config file an CSM2 folder so i delet that also. Then i dl at an new start with the links a few pages back, so i start up the game and i get this:

Include file userconfig\csm2\csm2_clientside_config.hpp not found. Then the game dont start? Whats going on now? I cant even use the mod at all now.

ok found where you download and have activated it and now i getting a msg saying included file userconfig\csm2\csm2_clientside_config.hpp not found

where would it be?

Lol thats what iv said about 2 post back. When i dl the CSM2OA and run the mod it says that also, and it will not run the game. Iv tryed out all kinds of ends to make this mod work the way it did befor. But with the new patch that came out the CSM2 mod is having issues with it. At one end iv got the game to run with the mod but got an error of this: addon 'csm2_c_wep_mg' regules addon acex_sm_c_sound_wep_mg'. That comes up and still the mod does not work. Its the new patch and this mod needs to be update to it. Iv was running this mod just fine befor i dl the new patch, so its 110% the new patches. Just need an nice little update for this mod to work with the new patches.

I haven't patched the game yet (since I want to avoid the sound-problems people are having), but I have some problems with missing sounds. Some of the XM8's have missing sound, aswell as some of the SCARS (some silenced versions, I belive) and G36's (the machinegun-version).

K i went back to 1.54, now do i just dl the CSM2OA and run the mod? Or do i have to dl the CSM2 one first? CSM2OA should work just as it is with out any other dl right?

Ahh its one of the other patches thats doing this to the CSM2OA and CSM2BAF mod. Im still getting the same issue as i did when i dl the new patches!

Edited by 1in1class

I can't find any links for CSM2OA for Combine Operations

Not in armaholic or the link is within this thread?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Found! But....

http://zeus-community.net/important/@CSM2OA.7z

Seems to be broken for me

EDIT:

Oh I realise that link is for Yoma AddonSync

But the problem is I don't use that, so any kind guy or man could help me in Multiupload it again?

Edited by avengerzx

Hard to tell, they haven't posted anything here in a long time nor did anyone re-post anything they have posted elsewhere.