Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Jedi knight ii, today

Well, are you going to buy it.....punk

I know i will as it will look great on my

BOMBOMBOMBOMBOMBOMBOOOOOM

Asus V8460 GeForce4 Ti4600

Hmmmm, no offence but i dunno what that's supposed to be.

I voted for the hamsters thing. Yummie yummie!

I'll buy it as soon as I have some extra money to spend. When you have tried the game please tell me if it has a good Star Wars feeling in it.

Ghehe, i will try it tonight when i get home smile.gif

You are the first one to know how i found the StarWars feeling.

You forgot an option:

I would buy it, but I'm broke

This means I'll be forced to go for the hamster option!

I'm still waiting for Call of Cthulhu... your character can become insane and hallucinate!

confused.gif huh, which game is that confused.gif

I do know that there is a StarWars Unofficial game going to be released soon called “Call Of The Forceâ€. It was first based on the Quake engine, but they got delayed because they where afraid of what Lucasarts would say. But now they switched to the Quake II engine. It look a bit like Jedi Knight and plays the same. I downloaded a playable demo, and I like what I saw. The game may look old because of the Quake II engine, but it has some nice features. You can find the game on:

http://swtc.telefragged.com/

Did anyone play Jedi Knight 1, or the Dark forces games?

I love the Jedi Knight story, and gameplay.

75.jpg

73.jpg

54.jpg

yummy

I remember the mission where you start off in Jaba's ship and you have no weapons and you're in this pit. The next think you know, these doors open and this big aligator/lizard thing runs out and you're punching it with your fists and you die really quick. I think I'll reload the game and give this mission a try again, I forgot how to beat it.

-=Die Alive=-

Posted some nice piccies on page 1 of this topic btw.

Was the lizardy thing in Jedi Knight? I remember these stupid grunting nasty chompy things in Jedi Knight

No, the lizard things were in Dark Forces. I haven't played Jedi Knight so much when I came out, I was playing other games and didn't have time for it.

-=Die Alive=-

Any reviews yet?

In just about an hour i´m going to drive into the city, Jedi Knight II is still on my shopping list.

Not sure about online reviews, but its been reviewed on paper, and I think its pretty consistent with a 90% + mark.

Though you probably want to read the review hmm.

If it is anywhere near the original Jedi Knight, i´m certainly going to get it...it really was a great game.

Another review:

http://www.gamers.com/game/1015677

"The enemies' death and injury animations are a joy to behold. Bad guys will clutch their neck or gut or other hit body parts, will twist and spin in the air, and, if they're unlucky enough to meet up with your lightsaber, will get their limbs sliced straight off. That's what they get for joining the stupid Empire. " hehehe

10/10 points

Jedi Knight was fantastic... and with the Mysteries of the Sith and on it was even better.

Does anyone agree that those Vornsks (The evil cat things) are simply the most efficient and terrifying killing machines around?

And as for the new game..... its installing now! smile.gif

(Quake 3 is multi thread isn't it? I want to use both my CPU's)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DaCrytter @ Mar. 28 2002,13:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You forgot an option:

I would buy it, but I'm broke

This means I'll be forced to go for the hamster option!<span id='postcolor'>

Don't pretend you're broke man, you just want to eat hamsters. I know what you're upto!

It seems that alot of these FPS always have some sort of little things you got to do to continue with your mission, like press 3 buttons to get a door to open, or jump from platform to platform to reach the other side of a deep bottomless pit. Why can't it be just all out shooting and running, I don't want to play Sherlock and look for clues on how to get a door to open or test my jumping skills.

-=Die Alive=-