Sign in to follow this  
LockDOwn

Does anyone still play ARMA2?

I'm finding it hard to find servers with ppl in them and i think its down to new players not having a clue when they join MP, i think someone should make a sticky for them, just to give them a helping hand to get them started something easy for them to understand with pics showing the map and pointing out how they get the i.e use the flag pole to parajump or spawn at the MHQ

True.

I wish the server list had a built in chat room at the bottom for people to organize.

I'm finding it hard to find servers with ppl in them

I got no problems finding populated servers with ping < 100(europe), of cause there's times on day where it's deserted can't expect people to stay on 24/7 :p

Servers with PvP play is rather hard to find :)

Hell I've still got OFP installed. (The original xD). I don't think I'll ever uninstall OFP or ArmA for that matter. I love them both.

I havn't played much yet but thats because i'm getting used to the game in SP and also my ISP d/l limit has gone over....not long to go now before i play MP

I am raping Arma 2 something silly right now, new missions and videos by the minute!

Yes i stil play..been dreaming of playing Warfare BE everday.

Edited by Scaygoo

I would play Arma2 or even OFP every night if:

I was still single and if i wasnt the proud father of two 16 month old twins. Usualy my day ends by falling asleep over my (very late) dinner :sleeping:

And anyway, my house is a warzone.