Sign in to follow this  
=Spetsnaz=

ArmA2 Refuses to Update after Reinstallation of OS

Yesterday my Windows 7 64Bit for some odd reason corrupted on me, so i formatted the partition which it was located in and decided to Install XP SP3 32 Pro Edition to see the difference id have on ArmA 2, however after my installation of the OS i am having a problem with Updating ArmA 2, i am getting an error as soon as i try to apply any patch 1.02,1.03 or 1.04 from my ArmA 2 Installation. Saying my air.pbo is corrupt or something, can not patch please redownload the file. However now im getting the error saying my drive is full but i have plently of space on my hard drive... however ive done a few reinstalls and tried running in different compability modes, ive check the disc and its fine as it successfuly installs the game and ive had no issues with it.

Its been happening ever since i installed Windows XP Pro SP3?

Any Solutions?

Try to install the game again.

Sounds like your harddisk has broken data sectors. Use scandisk to check.

Yesterday my Windows 7 64Bit for some odd reason corrupted on me (...) as soon as i try to apply any patch 1.02,1.03 or 1.04 from my ArmA 2 Installation. Saying my air.pbo is corrupt or something (...) now im getting the error saying my drive is full but i have plently of space on my hard drive...

Any Solutions?

Yep: buy a new hard drive. Like Kju said, it sounds like your HD is defective. Corrupt OS, corrupt game files, inaccurate size reporting... the evidence is all there, sitting in your chair, eating your porridge and... well, you know.