Sign in to follow this  
Sumrak

Namalsk island, v1.10

Emmm, Alot xD

Well, I'm also having the same problems with other islands, for example.

Namalsk

Celle

FDF Podagorsk

Quesh Kibrul.

Everon

Im running ACE, ACEX and ACE PLA

also the undead mod and Conspiracies: Rising Dead.

And many more that I can't remember xD

Thanks

I suppose that you are running all the mods in separate MOD folders or did you place all the mods in one Mod addon folder all together? Do you use a Mod launcher programm?

I believe that there are some Mods causing a conflict, because I just tested the new patch 1.07 on Namalsk and had no probs with that, no crashing at all. I must admit that I'm not running a lot of major mods like ACE just some addons which I placed in a Mod folder together with Namalsk. Haven't tested the other Island yet. I suggest you to do some trial and error to see if one of the major mods are causing some conflicts.

I honestly have no clue why you are crashing and I haven't seen any 1.07 bug reports that usermade Island are causing a CTD.

Sorry but I can't help you at the moment. :confused: How does your target line of your MOD Arma exe look like?

kind regards

Emmm, Alot xD

Well, I'm also having the same problems with other islands, for example.

Namalsk

Celle

FDF Podagorsk

Quesh Kibrul.

Everon

Im running ACE, ACEX and ACE PLA

also the undead mod and Conspiracies: Rising Dead.

And many more that I can't remember xD

Thanks

I'm running the same islands and the ACE2 stuff plus a ton of other stuff too. All works well. Try disabling the undead and Rising Dead mods. I've never used those.

Make sure there's not old versions of something in any of your mod folders. If you don't use them, well that's gonna be a mess to sort out.

Good luck guys.

I ask the help.

Has established Namalsk. Company missions connected with new island are not displayed. On Namalsk I can get only through the menu an arsenal. In what a problem?

P.S. I use the automatic translator, the text can be with errors.

Any word on an update or OA compatibility? I noticed that the whole island is HOT when looking through thermal imaging hahaha

Any word on an update or OA compatibility? I noticed that the whole island is HOT when looking through thermal imaging hahaha

Currently i'm busy with working on modification, i think, next update will be included in release of my mod.

Unfortunately i don't have OA yet, so, i can't do much things about compatibility now :/

Another issue would be that the Flashlights are useless in the Laboratory, as they don't light it up. The concrete outside of the Laboratory is also non reflective.

:(

Great map - works great as a Chechen wasteland.

Perfect.

Chapman

Edited by Chapman_2424
not enough awesomeness added

Another issue would be that the Flashlights are useless in the Laboratory, as they don't light it up. The concrete outside of the Laboratory is also non reflective.

:(

Okay, i recently bought OA, thanks, i will investigate it.

If it will be fix-able, it will be fixed in the final release with Namalsk Crisis campaign / mod. ;) (still hoping on Dec this year :D)

Great map - works great as a Chechen wasteland.

Perfect.

Chapman

:) thanks

The island had a nuke go off in the center so that would explain away the thermal issue. lol.

Love the map. Working on a Domination for it. thanks for the great work.

Hey Sumrak,

Great Map you created there. Realy something different. :)

I did a little test yesterday about the glowing world. Everythin exept the snow looks OK on my RIG. Not sure about the snow, which appears to be warmer than trees and buildings, but you can clearly see a big difference between snow and and real heat signatures.

Did you had time to take a look at it?

Thanks

Best regards

MAG

The island had a nuke go off in the center so that would explain away the thermal issue. lol.

Love the map. Working on a Domination for it. thanks for the great work.

Hey Sumrak,

Great Map you created there. Realy something different. :)

I did a little test yesterday about the glowing world. Everythin exept the snow looks OK on my RIG. Not sure about the snow, which appears to be warmer than trees and buildings, but you can clearly see a big difference between snow and and real heat signatures.

Did you had time to take a look at it?

Thanks

Best regards

MAG

Hi, i did some tests, so, i saw results of battery light on objects or thermal vision. But currently i'm really busy with finishing my modification - mainly Namalsk Crisis campaign, so, if it will be fixable, i will fix it with upcoming release of Namalsk Crisis campaign (Namalsk is under Nightstalkers: Shadow of Namalsk mod, same as my campaign).

Sumrak

Hi Sumrak

What a beautiful Island, thank you :yay:

I've already spent several hours in the Editor just being a tourist in my LAV GTi....

On top of the big mountain I could almost smell the pines & snow & feel the chill on my face (memories of walks in the Alps, etc.), & the wind sounds were perfect.

Just starting to try mission design & Namalsk will be perfect for an idea I have.

One question (as yet I don't know enough to test it in the Editor): is the railway bridge destructible (e.g., piles of satchel charges or a JTD_Mines IED)?

Running A2 standalone so limited to the demolition kit listed.

Still haven't found the entrance to the underground lab.. I'll keep looking.

Warm regards

Carl

One question (as yet I don't know enough to test it in the Editor): is the railway bridge destructible (e.g., piles of satchel charges or a JTD_Mines IED)?

l

Sure is! I've managed to drop it with 4 satchel charges.

Sure is! I've managed to drop it with 4 satchel charges.

Whoopee! :smiley-evil:

Cheers

Carl

Great Island. Love the atmosphere/look.

Can anyone tell me what the ID# is for the big tower at "Seraja"?

I know it should be obvious, but I think(?) I've tried the various numbers around that area, and still I can't seem to get it right.

Please and thank you.

Edit: same question I guess for the building which covers the underground lab entrance.

I just thought destroying the tower, and the lab entrance would be neat mission objectives. But unless I'm doing something wrong, they seem to be totally indestructible.

Edited by R.Flagg

First, awesome work!

and now, I dont know if it was mentioned before, but I have a bug with the Night Vision Googles, it turns into a Thermal Imaging Googles witch is awesome though :p but..., well, I want to use the NV not the TI :confused:

by the way, I using ACE 2, this should be the problem maybe?

Video

taapItfl-bg

oh... my... god... yes, what a dumb I am! I just realise that I was using and old beta patch 77706 :banghead:

nevermind doh! it works fine now, sry...

the worst thing is that I made a video also, and I figure out about this too late :computer:

Really looking forward to the update to this island and the nightstalkers mod! I have been spending a lot of time with this map (My zombie mission) and I must say that you did an amazing job!

Is the 1st quarter 2011 status on first post still on schedule may I ask?

Thanks again

Bobtom

Namalsk is a really kewl island, it deserves to see more missions being made for it.

^_^,v,,

Hrm, I could try and come up with something. PM me an idea and what addons you might want used and I'll see what I can come up with kage74? ^^ I'm no good at thinking things from the top of my head.

Just taking a look at the AII object and when I go "underground" it doesn't render the walls or floor, so I can see all objects placed under the ground. Anyone else see this? I'm running the 1.58 RC.

Sorry guys for late response :o

Namalsk is a really kewl island, it deserves to see more missions being made for it.

^_^,v,,

http://www.nightstalkers.cz/ ;) :D

Just taking a look at the AII object and when I go "underground" it doesn't render the walls or floor, so I can see all objects placed under the ground. Anyone else see this? I'm running the 1.58 RC.
Yep, i have the same. I can't place anything

This is weird, i have tested in 1.58 RC, on different graphic details, without problems, could you please send me a pm with some screenshots, i can take a look on it, maybe i can do something about it :)

To all:

If you are looking more about what happened on Namalsk and what

, you should definitely check http://www.nightstalkers.cz/, sections about Namalsk crisis and also Namalsk itself, there is, for example, fresh new section about Namalsk history!

You can also look into official topic here on forums about Namalsk crisis campaign http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=87625&page=10 ;)