Sign in to follow this  
Pathy

P:UKF Challenger 2.

If I remember right it's under uk armed forces > ukf tracked

I recently finished an internal upgrade to oa/ace standards for this tank (ace FCS, primary + aux gunners sights, togs, smoke launchers, etc) we're unsure on what to do with it release wise as Chris has recently been quite busy, but hopefully people will get to have a go

Release, release... :D

Release, release... :D

I second this. An updated Chally would be great.

Yes a release would be nice but I am still not getting anywhere with my question .. Is there a reason why I am getting no UKF-Tracked entry under uk armed forces in the editor. I dont mean to sound impatient its just I have very limited pc time with job, kids family and would like to be able to use the addon I have. Please help.

Have you got the mod running then? Because it definatly is in Blufor < UK Armed Forces < UKF Tracked for me.

I have them all under @RKSL mod folder - I was previously able to run this addon no problem under that folder - i have tried re downloading the files including ukf shared and misc but still no joy.

So, you have...

@RKSL
 Addons
   ukf_chally2.pbo
   ukf_misc.pbo
   ukf_shared.pbo
   .  other RKSL stuff

They are in the Addons folder right? Do your other RKSL mods work OK?

So, you have...

@RKSL
 Addons
   ukf_chally2.pbo
   ukf_misc.pbo
   ukf_shared.pbo
   .  other RKSL stuff

They are in the Addons folder right? Do your other RKSL mods work OK?

Yes that is correct I have it structured as so and other addons work, just wondering if there is a conflicting addon - its probably something stupid - btw appreciate the help.

Its almost like it isnt recognised..but no error reports - not even an empty vehicle to place - just dont understand..:confused::confused::confused:

Also when i try to load a mission i have had a challenger 2 in it says addon has been deleted yet its defo in the folder...

Edited by Jingle

Yes that is correct I have it structured as so and other addons work, just wondering if there is a conflicting addon - its probably something stupid - btw appreciate the help.

Its almost like it isnt recognised..but no error reports - not even an empty vehicle to place - just dont understand..:confused::confused::confused:

In that case, if I were you I would put the Challenger stuff in a folder on its own.

@Chally/Addons/

Then just run with the @Chally mod. You will know then if there is a conflict.

I downloaded and added them for the first time today after reading your post and they work fine for me (and I have 42 other mods loaded at the same time!).

If this does not work, then please post your launch string.

Thanks - that worked - appreciate the help just need to filter through other mod folders to figure where the problem is..Thanks again and sorry for being a bit of a pain. Just for reference my launch string is

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2oa.exe" -mod=BAF;PMC;@CBA;@CR2;@DAC;@RKSL;BWMod;@bw-compilation;@sthud;@CWR2;@ASR_AI

Well, the only two of those I am NOT running with at the moment are BWMOD and DAC - start with those!

Glad you got it working though -it's a nice tank!

Edited by Jedra

w5ThufVJHWE

Please note it's improved from this point

Nice to see!

But can you release also a non-ACE version?

pleeease! :)

Another second for this. A regular version would be great.

Another second for this. A regular version would be great.

And a third...

Nice to see!

But can you release also a non-ACE version?

pleeease! :)

And so, why it will take a while ;)

here is a new little update on pathy's chally2

ch3k.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ch2od.th.jpg

ch1n.th.jpg

added new drivesprocket idlerwheel and roadwheels plus making the TES version... gonna add the CROW system for the loader at some point... but right now this is how it looks...

Edited by DK||SES||

Nice to see someone taking up the torch again on this project. :)