I've tested it, nice work !

Just a suggestion, during takeoff, turning off the Vapour Trail can be better.

Like it alot, just having a prob with the wingspan when AI is taxiing on the small airports at Chernarus.. (wingtip runs into a building, turning to plane around his axel and gets stuck)

At DTM2801: This plane needs a big airport, no way for it to takeoff from a small airport... It needs a long and large field.

Thats not entirely true. B52 can take off from Arnoldstein airbase in Panthera and its one of the smallest airfields. Landing this beast is similiar to C130, too low speed and it stalls into the sea ;)

Hopefully cockpit texture will be added soon and damage will be altered so the plane actually explodes on ground if you eject from it.

Ouch, thats a different matter yeah ;) only big plane I can turn is that "civilian" C130 addon ;)

in MP mission Domination dont work RKSL Flares Chaff and Flare system (no drop flares) have jast bombs :o in full normal addon (no beta) finish this problem plz!) :pray:

If I am not mistaken, the RKSL Flares and Chaff do not blanket all aircraft... Their addon, has specific setup configs for each aircraft... The way the addon works from my understanding is each config sets where the chaff and such comes from... So no, this one have it as it is not a standard BIS aircraft nor a RSKL production.

Anyone know the reason why I can't see or lock laser targets as the gunner if I rearm the B52 with LGBs? Harpoons work fine though, against armour anyway... :D

Using GLT Missile Box.

Very durable airframe. :eek: Till the Coup de Grâce anyway.

vDparUbF8VY

Yea, not even a scratch on the nose ^^

ArmA 2 would need modular aircraft models so you could loose wings and stuff, that would be cool, maybe in some years.

And very funny ending. "We're heavily damaged...BOOOOOM"

Something that someone pointed out in another thread, the bomb stick appears to be impacting in a reverse order (first out, last landed). Makes for a precision strike, but bends some physics.

I am useing your Bomber in one of my up-coming missions, check it out over in the User mission thread, its called Operation Thunder Wave.

I like the mod, do to the destruction. I leveled chernogorsk to a pancake in under 5 minutes :).

Is this a brand new build? Must have taken forever, dimensionally it looks perfect. This is a really good addon.

I think he ported over his previous build from OFP.

Gonna be smokin' when he's done with it.

Wow - nicely done. Even the reflecting superficional effects.

And it flies perfectly well. I could manage to start/land at both Tscherno-Airports, but I think in reality it wouldn't work at south airport?

Hi. How can i load this bird with bombs? Because my ammo is always red "0" :confused:

You have to open the actions menu and choose the "Open weapons bay doors" action. At that moment you will be able to launch the bombs

The bomb bay doesn't actually make any difference, you can drop straight through them. You have to go to the action menu and select MANUAL FIRE.

Something that someone pointed out in another thread, the bomb stick appears to be impacting in a reverse order (first out, last landed). Makes for a precision strike, but bends some physics.

Any chance you'll re-visit this Gnat?

I highly suspect you are using AI or human to "Lock onto" a target.

That being the case, it CAN NOT be changed. Its ArmA physics.

If you simply Free-Fall bomb drop, its DEFINITELY first out, first impact.