ardvarkdb

Socom ACU Units

soca.jpg

socb.jpg

socc.jpg

One Piece

Socom ACU by Ardvarkdb

Version 1.0 10/02/09

Various special forces soldiers wearing ACU based off of Jonny's U.S. Special Forces models. Inspired by VBS2, these units can be found under the West in the Editor: Socom ACU.

Signed Addon for Multiplayer (not tested)

Includes 13 soldiers in light and heavy gear, totaling 26 new units!

Special thanks to Jonny for his excellent models and textures which I used as a base for these.

Additional Images

Infiltration

Scouting

Group shot

Convoy Assault

Download link

Mediafire

Armaholic

Armedassault.info

Mirror's appreciated.

Use this addon at your own risk and enjoy!

I've also updated my Multicam SF units. Check them out Here

Edited by ardvarkdb

wow these are amazing!!! iv been looking for these type of units! and the ones im trying to make are "unconventional warfare troops" very very simular to these! and now hopefully your addon will give me the insperation i need too make mine! good luck

Good work once again mate, I do admire your enthusiasm and persistence in making infantry addons for ArmA1. I would definately love to see units like these in different uniforms/camouflage to be mroe versatile and multinational. I have a collection of free to use tile-able textures if you want to do something like that. Keep up the good work and I hope to see some of your material in ArmA2 some day.

Good work once again mate, I do admire your enthusiasm and persistence in making infantry addons for ArmA1. I would definately love to see units like these in different uniforms/camouflage to be mroe versatile and multinational. I have a collection of free to use tile-able textures if you want to do something like that. Keep up the good work and I hope to see some of your material in ArmA2 some day.

I love doing multiple camos as well, it just takes forever in Arma. It's too bad they don't have a good overlay system. However, if there are specific units / camo combos you'd like to see let me know and maybe I can throw something together. I originally made these units plus units wearing AOR 1 and AOR 2 camo, but I wasn't quite happy with how those turned out (I made the camos by hand). Anywho, I doubt I'd do every camo out there, but if there were one or two that people really want I could probably throw together a little pack.

Damn nice units 8-)

Will they come to ArmA2 too?

(Sry for double asking but both addons are great!)

Glad you like the units Clawhammer.

As for these (and the multicam) getting moved over to A2, I'm currently talking with a few people to see if we can make it happen. I don't own A2, and don't relaly have any intention of buying it, so I can't just port them myself. Enjoy them for now in Arma 1 though!

Glad you like the units Clawhammer.

As for these (and the multicam) getting moved over to A2, I'm currently talking with a few people to see if we can make it happen. I don't own A2, and don't relaly have any intention of buying it, so I can't just port them myself. Enjoy them for now in Arma 1 though!

That would be awesome, some SF units like this for ArmA2 would be damn great :eek::yay:

Awesome aardvarkdb as always! I love these, downloading now. Also thank you for the update to the MCU units :D!