Sign in to follow this  
LoLL

Rescue

Hello!

I've worked on a new mission so i decided to put it up.

Mission for short:

You're goal is to save the cillivans from the village of Velka Ves.

Atleast one of them must survive.

Mission has Briefing, Overview and all that stuff that is needed for mission.

MISSION DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.filefront.com/14647439/Rescue.Noe.pbo

HAVE FUN! :D

EDIT: I have fixed bugs i've found and i have updated the link.

Edited by LoLL
BUGS FIXED

I just gave it a quick go using the WW4 Mod. It was a pretty basic mission, but challenging... perhaps a bit too much for just one man team. The layout reminded me very much of the same type of mission in the Resistance campaign, but fortunately it was different enough.

I would suggest sending your mission into the OFPEC beta-testing boards in the forums, where people will test your mission and give constructive criticism and eventually host and review the mission in the site for more popularity. :)

I just gave it a quick go using the WW4 Mod. It was a pretty basic mission, but challenging... perhaps a bit too much for just one man team. The layout reminded me very much of the same type of mission in the Resistance campaign, but fortunately it was different enough.

I would suggest sending your mission into the OFPEC beta-testing boards in the forums, where people will test your mission and give constructive criticism and eventually host and review the mission in the site for more popularity. :)

Thanks for you're time trying out my new mission.

EDIT: I posted this mission to OFPEC too now. Thanks for suggestion!

Edited by LoLL

Good mission man, its not too pimped out but it its challenging as Rellikki said, over all I like it, good job :)

Good mission man, its not too pimped out but it its challenging as Rellikki said, over all I like it, good job :)

Thanks. :D

not very hard for me.

Wel, it is all up to that what way are you doing this mission. But yes i did this mission with 6 mins as record. It's up to you're stragegy how are you going to do it. There are many ways to complete this mission. :bounce3:

I found the mission very easy with bug abusing. If you take a truck at the perimeter of the village and drive it close to the church, so no one will notice you, the prisoners will join you and you can order them inside the truck without the enemies executing them. After that, it's all about dodging the bullets.

However, I think a "normal" approach (fighting your way in and out) might turn out a bit challenging, with all the battalions of armour, infantry and gunships around, only around one single village.

I found the mission very easy with bug abusing. If you take a truck at the perimeter of the village and drive it close to the church, so no one will notice you, the prisoners will join you and you can order them inside the truck without the enemies executing them. After that, it's all about dodging the bullets.

However, I think a "normal" approach (fighting your way in and out) might turn out a bit challenging, with all the battalions of armour, infantry and gunships around, only around one single village.

Hmmm....Haha! I made too big trigger lol :p

I'm fixing it now. Thanks for report! :D

EDIT: I have fixed this bug. Thanks again for report Rellikki!

Edited by LoLL

All i can say is that ending for missions like that is quite hard to make isn't it :P

I passed this mission by killing the T72 crew.

I think need of a weapon pool in this mission.

I passed this mission by killing the T72 crew.

I think need of a weapon pool in this mission.

what you say?all crew inside tank than what.

Has anyone tried this Mission with SLX Mod? :rolleyes: