Sign in to follow this  
cuppa

ai tank shooting.

I was playing as a tank commander last night sp (1.04) and if i picked a target (like a house) with my right mouse button ,my gunner would fire.

Now if i picked and enemy target with tab ,my gunner would not fire (left ctrl used to do this) think its only happing with 1.04.

while im here ,i hate rearming the ai.There used to be and auto rearm mod for arma ,(but i never got it to work) . If i tell ai to rearm at truck or crates he never does,i have to tell him to gear at area and give him stuff.

rgds

cuppa

Tab is an aim at command, not a target command. Tab, then L-click should work. Using the 2 Target Menu may make your gunner fire automatically, but I'm not sure.

If i left click after picking a target ,left click fires my commanders gun,,ctrl used to tell the gunner to fire.

ok just testing ,,if im the driver i can pick targets with tab ,and press left click and the gunner fires ,,I can also tell the gunner to change from MG to main gun(left shift and f) ,,but i cant do any of this as commander ,,so whats the commander for??.

I sure this used to work.

Edited by cuppa

I think you need "lctrl+lclick" to order the gunner to fire. Check your key bindings, command fire should have changed from control in arma to control+lclick in a2.

Thanks,

Left ctrl and left mouse tells him to fire.

And left ctrl and F tell him to change from MG to main gun.

cheers