Sign in to follow this  
hellfire21

Tactical view

I used to be able to change to tactical view and draw box with mouser to select units, thats gone. If I pull up map while in Tactical view I can't zoom in/out because the scrolling unit command box.

Anyway to work around these flaws? Or am I missing something?

I used to be able to change to tactical view and draw box with mouser to select units, thats gone. If I pull up map while in Tactical view I can't zoom in/out because the scrolling unit command box.

You have tactical view only

1. if you are leader of a group (yourself + 1 other unit under your command as minimum

2. your difficulty level allows it (if 3rd person view is off, so is tactical view)

If I pull up map while in Tactical view I can't zoom in/out because the scrolling unit command box.

^ This is very annoying and needs to be fixed.

You have tactical view only

1. if you are leader of a group (yourself + 1 other unit under your command as minimum

2. your difficulty level allows it (if 3rd person view is off, so is tactical view)

He didn't say he was having issues getting into tactical view, he was having issues once inside tactical view.

my bad...

anyways, the persistent menus need to be fixed sometimes...

Yes, getting to TV is not a problem its the scroll window on the left that gets in the way. I was hoping someone might pop in here and say that the way I was doing it was the old way and "this is how you do it now." Sounds like it's broken now.

Shakes head.