Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

I have a question for the moderators

They don't have two avatars.

They only have the stars replaced with that stupid picture.

Oh, silly me. tounge.gif

Ok, i don't want two Avatars now. I will keep my three stars rather. smile.gif

Thanks, forumbuddy #1 wink.gif

Why, you would have only one star. You can make a big star of your 2nd Avatar, or at least 3 little ones. biggrin.gif

Aye yes.. or 50 small stars.. would look kinda freaky, and it would result in a major riot on the forum sad.gif

LOL smile.gifbiggrin.gif

actually the post count should be over 50*400, under 51*400.

AFAIK, one star is added if you post additional 400 posts.

those titles are kind of weird anyways ... i mean ofp fan basically means that the person who achieved that title spent more time on the forum than acctually playing the game ... i want 'shell shocked' as a title .. someone go fix it biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 27 2002,20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL smile.gif  biggrin.gif

actually the post count should be over 50*400, under 51*400.

AFAIK, one star is added if you post additional 400 posts.<span id='postcolor'>

fixed smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 28 2002,14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think "1337 spammer, owner of the forums" would be a good title smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol that would be appropriate for you, you got reset what? like a week ago? and you're already at half my post count biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Mar. 28 2002,16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 28 2002,14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think "1337 spammer, owner of the forums" would be a good title smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol that would be appropriate for you, you got reset what? like a week ago? and you're already at half my post count biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's actually only been 5 days.