Sign in to follow this  
cobra5000

Burning downloaded games from SpocketIdea to CD

I have Arma:gold and Arma2 as well from spocketidea and my question is:

Can I Burn those games which were llegaly downloaded from spocketIdea to my own CDs?

Whether you're writing the serial code on a piece of paper or on the CD, what's the problem? As long as you're keeping it to yourself or on your PC only.

Nobody is coming round to your house and checking your CD/DVDs to make sure that you haven't been copying data that rightfully belongs to yourself...

I have the file of arma2-1.02 after i downloaded from spocketDownloader after i won in arma2 competition and i still have the link of arma2 v1.02 download from spocketIDEA after i won in the arma2 competition.

is legally to burn the link of arma2 i got from spocketIDEA after i won in the competition or i need to burn the big files after i downloaded from spocket downloader?

I just want to keep this prize if i lost it after full cleaning computer after the damage :)

Thank you

Of course you can save the downloaded files on a DVD so you don't need to download them again. If you burn the key as textfile on the disc, or write it on it or safe it on a paper and keep it under your pillow doesn't matter either - as long as you don't share the files-